Baserow - Open source no-code database

Can I create unlimited rows and columns? Or are there some limitations? I know this is a stupid question as this is open source butā€¦

You can create unlimited rows but you cannot call all rows at once , @oseamiya gave a trick

You can use logic like this to fetch rows maximum than 200 .

-------Updated------------

No need of this if you are using version 3.1 or above. The extension will itself handle the situation when you are trying to get rows more than 200.

2 Likes

Sorry :cold_sweat::cold_sweat: @oseamiya

This extension is now available at GetAix. You can download this extension from GetAix too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Despite its ease of use and many advantages
Saving list in a list, for example ((a b c) (d e f )) is very difficult in baserow database

1 Like

Is this solution is not working ?

Soon, When i will be free enough, I will go through the issue & try to add a solution within extension !

Maybe, it works if you store the lists in encoded form.

Then after retrieving decode the value back.

Or there is another way. Convert your list into csv text and store them.

The after retrieving convert the csv to list back.
I have not tried to store it in baserow so I am not sure it will work but it should work.
You should try it once.

3 Likes

Why donā€™t he use for each item block

For each item list
Add items to the list (list 1)
Item (make a list - get item)

This also will convert into json list like

In spreadsheet extension i am trying the same

Using Json is giving error. Its because extension have to send Json included Json, so getting error from server.
Threads :-

2 Likes

Why i am not getting data from baserow.i checked api or table id everything right but not get data from baserow

GetAllRows method will trigger GotAllRows event not GotRow event. Read the documentation clearly.

Also, you can use OnError event to get any error.

I am not getting any error

GetRow method will trigger GotRow event.

Thanks @oseamiya thatā€™s my mistake now my problem is solved. I read the documentation already but i forgot gotallrow event. Thanksā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I was using this extension in my current project. But I am having some questions.

1. How to get the row number of the last row i created ?
  2. How to get the rows of several IDs at once. If It contains a value like this: 1, 3, 6, 11 then it will call 1, 3, 6, 11 rows at once. Is it possible? If possible the can anyone kindly guide me ?

Thanks in advance.

This example will get last row Id, It works for more than 200 rows too.

You can get all the rows using GetAllRows method either or you can fetch rows single row from GetRow method.

Can i get rows more than 200 at once with get all rows method without error ?

Wonā€™t you scroll up and see

As I can see, here he used Get Column block. Not GET ALL ROWS block. So, i was just asking him because i donā€™t know how this works. i am used to airtable and we can call infinte rows at once there.

I knew that you I canā€™t call more than 200 rows while getting a column because I DID scroll through the entire post. Also i watched a Youtube video where he was calling all rows using GET ALL ROWS block. So, I got confusion. Because you knowā€¦ all youtube videos arenā€™t correct always.
But thanks @UnknownMan541 for replying to my comment. :slightly_smiling_face: