Baserow - Open source no-code database

@AJOY_DAS Youtube video , I wonna tell you all youtube video were uploaded after release date of extension and then after second update no video were uploader
Many youtube told to keep page to 0 and size to 0 but after second update it will not work

Row , all rows method have same trick like column one trick only

I also said that:

I was just asking him. And I am using this for first time.

And I didnā€™t knew this. Thanks for informing me.

You were asking for last rowId so, I think it will not be a problem as lastRow id are same for same rows.

Most of videos are made on version 1 of this extension. page and size as 0 was working in version 1 and It was completely my fault.

I also said this only @oseamiya

However,
This issue of 0 and max 200 will be handled within extension to provide you better result easily in new version.

It is successfully developed, I am testing it little bit so Just Wait For New Version :blush:

3 Likes

Nice update :+1::+1:

Wow. It will be a really great to load rows more than 200 at once. It will make the workflow much easier. I am really excited to see this update.

Version 3.1

Many users were getting problems on fetching rows more than 200. Before this update, If you have tried to fetch more than 200 rows from single page, then it triggers OnError event with Invalid page as error message. However, I have explained more with the solution for version 3 here.
Since, many users were not understanding the concept, So, I wrapped this concept within V3.1 of this extension so that user can easily manage his/her workflow. Now, If size is more than 200 then it will automatically fetch all the rows available in your particular baserow database.
So if you wanted to fetch all the rows then you can give max size more than 200.

Source code is already updated at GitHub at here.
You can find changes in codes from GitHub Commits

Download V3.1 From GitHub : com.oseamiya.baserow

If you found any bugs in this extension or getting any issue then please reply it here :blush:

3 Likes

Wowā€¦ This update is gonna make my workflow much easier. Amazing update.

1 Like

Version 3.2

Now the extension is updated to version 3.2 .

What is new in this version ?

Yesterday, I have launched V3.1 of this extension. That version was launched to help users to be able to fetches all the rows of particular table.

Let assume I have a table with 1000 rows, and I need to fetches first 400 rows.

If I used V3.1 and give size 400, even then it would have fetched all the rows and give you 1000 rows.

This version of the extension will fix it. Now, It works similar like max value of Airtable database.
Now, If I assign size parameter to 400, It will only fetch 400 rows. So, you can fetch any particular amount of rows data you wanted.

Why I didnā€™t removed page parameter in this version ?

Now, If I can fetch any max amount of rows then what is the need of page parameter in GetColumn method and GetAllRows method ?

Yeah, If you are not experimenting with databases & you are a Airtable user and you are migrating to Baserow then you can simply set page parameter to 1 and use size as maxSize like Airtable.

But page can be very important in some scenarios & can be used to experiment . For example, If have 1000 rows but I only need to fetch value from 200 to 400 then I can assign page as 2 and size as 200.

Download From Github : com.oseamiya.baserow

4 Likes

Hi, how do I get the row ID using GOT ALL ROWS?
Iā€™m new here and I couldnā€™t find anything

There is a built in block in this extension. Just import get all rows block first and then you can use the got all rows block.

1 Like

Yes, but I would like to know how to see the ID of the line that is on the website. In the code I can only know the ID in the variable not the real one that is on the website. I donā€™t know if you understood how I explained it? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

You will find the rowId in response parameter in GotAllRows or GotColumn event block.

response is actually original JSON response that is sent from baserow server.

Also, I welcome you in the community .

2 Likes

@oseamiya already explained how it works. But as you said in this reply

You can get the value by using get cell block. There you can set the ID to the ID you get in blocks. Otherwise if you want to fetch a complete row then use Get Row block and use The ID.

1 Like

Which decoder to use to make?

Or if there is any .AIA example for me to learn. I am very grateful.

What you need to decode in this?

1 Like

Sure, Wait some couple of minutes. I am doing some experiments for a patch in the extension. That will help you directly to get list of rowIds from baserow extension directly. No need to worries about response and all :sweat_smile:

(edited)

Iā€™ve sent test extension to @AJOY_DAS & @Diego_Zeppe . You can find change in two blocks GotColumn & GotAllRows.

component_event

counts & rowIds are the extra parameter. count is total number of rows available in your particular table. As well as, rowIds are the list of rowIds.

I am not adding this yet in public version now. Iā€™ll add this in next public update. If you need this version for testing, you can DM me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I donā€™t even know what to say to you about how happy I am :blush:
Thank you very much.

2 Likes