Baserow - Open source no-code database

does the response from this block is a valid json ?

blocks (1)

Iam unable to parse te value . did anyone facing it

The response, if you use get values, is a list of lists. If you use get response is in json format

If you use get response is in json format

2 Likes

response can either be a Valid json string or list of json strings.
For example, if I am fetching only upto 200 datas then it will give you json string. Else if you are fetching more than 200 datas, for eg. 800 datas then it will give you list of json strings of size (800/200) 4 .

This will be fixed on a next update & you will be able to get json string response of max data you want in a single json string. This update is ready too . I am just waiting for @bramw 's message for some of my confusions to be cleared.

I’m Waiting For New Update Like Filter And much More

1 Like

What About security Like How Much This Secured UnHacky Bul

Baserow is secure database. If you find anything confusion on baserow & its services then you can also ask at Baserow Community .

2 Likes

If I want to set a cell value in a particular row number and column…how to set it, In the airtable there is a block set cell…

How to set the cell value in a particular row number?

Thanks for great extension
One thing i would like to know
How to get images from base row?

When i Add url for image it works perfectly but when i upload image it returns empty list

1 Like

Use update cell blog

Hi @oseamiya
Is it possible to create a table or create column using blocks ? :roll_eyes:

This is possible to add this method.
For now, you can use the web component. Look to the documentation :

https://api.baserow.io/api/redoc/#operation/create_database_table

1 Like

Table also ?

Can you show an example ?

1 Like

Is it possible to have some examples of blocks?

1 Like

Thank you for your interest @oseamiya , but it is better to explain by blocks how to add a table and how to add a column to an already existing table :nerd_face:

@sherif
I’m sorry, but I didn’t understand what you meant to me

1 Like

@Gian_Luca
I was asking extension developer @oseamiya to explain to us how to add table and column by blocks

1 Like

You can use this block to create a new table using web component. @Gian_Luca @UnknownMan541

I have no plan to update the extension for adding this method. So, you can use this.

Web1.URL is set to

https://api.baserow.io/api/database/tables/database/16693/

16693 is my database id. You should set it to your own database id.

@oseamiya
good morning, I thank you. But I was not interested in the method to create a new table, if possible, I wanted some example blocks to add row, modify data, delete row and view entire row or table.
Thanks and congratulations for your work

These are the methods already available in the extension. CreateRow methods will create a new row. See the documentation on #1 about each block.