[BETA] Convert UTM to Degree( latitude / longitude ) and Degree to UTM

Hallo again guys, is possible to have 3 decimals accuracy? I wish to build an app with RTK correction and it will be fantastic to use this extension

how is the result provided by this extension and how do you expect it instead? any example result?

wouldn’t it be possible for you to round the results according to your needs?

Taifun

Hallo, Thanks for your reply. The extension is fantastic, I will post here soon some results. Anyway is possible only have 2 decimal accuracy. In RTK it could produce an error gather than GPS could have. I’trying to verify if this 2 decimal (centimeter) could be OK on field. I will let you know soon

Hi all, me again. I’m back to use the extension again after few months. But i have to verify that a strange thing comes. Last time i use the app i had 2 decimal accouracy. Open up the same App again after some weeks i have no decimal… Nothing is changed on my app…what is happened?

What is UTM ??

Metric coordinates ,North and East or XY,as you prefer. A very good system to calculate distance,position and areas with GPS. This extension was fantastic,but i don’t know why it doesn’t work.

1 Like

hi, I am testing this extension, working well but it doesn´t give the results with 2 nor 3 decimal accuracy.
These are my blocks.

I have tested with Y-UTM and all decimal numbers are zeros.
I have using the second versiĂłn. I do not know if the version 1 continues to work well and to give the decimal numbers.

The version 1 give decimal numbers correctly