Beware of these youtubers, they steal your work

i know divyank tyagi, i suggest to give copyright strike to every YouTuber who use you content or they didn’t give you credit or said its i create this app.

1 Like

it seems like a trend now, copy someone else’s work and post it on youtube. again someone from my group told me about this and thanks to those guys who understands real hard work.

New Youtuber - Tech Stud - His video on - YouTube

1 Like

Bhai @techcvr I understand you, the best thing for those damn is to give a copyright strike. Go ahead do it.

https://www.youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form

2 Likes

i gave him a warning and 1 week to contact me to avoid copyright strike. i will wait for 1 week, after that i’ll submit a copyright strike if he didn’t comply with the terms.

Edit - good news he removed the video from his channel

3 Likes

Most of them are from India :slight_smile: and they are also proud to provide tutorials about " safe self clicking admob ads" :rofl:

2 Likes

ya i know, youtube is filled with that stuff

4 Likes

and they watched their videos with scripts and so on bc some videos have in a few days tausend of views.

Like @Nik said you should just file Copyright Strikes without warning at this point. It’s been almost two months, they should’ve gotten the hint. If you want your things to not be stolen, then don’t put your content up for free or even at all.

2 Likes

Most of the guys from India specially the teenagers wants to earn money without doing anything that’s why this kind of videos get so many views. Specially I am sick of those videos which says admob self click earning or how to get $1000 per day hain admob. To Get views they lie all the time.

Yesterday 2 video got copyright strike. Now they are sending text and voice message to remove the copyright strike.

Yes I know that’s why I have decided to make two type of project, a simple version and Pro version.
Those who are serious about learning something will learn from the videos or text tutorial from my channel or blog using the simple version app.

4 Likes

Yes, I think doing a simple version of the app is a good idea. So, people can understand the concept and design themselves for their own purpose.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Why did my post got hidden ?

Probably because you are targeting a specific group of specific country.
Indirectly you are offending people of that country.

10 Likes

Do not use this language again if they are wrong take their name not indians ok do not do next time and I am amazed no one flagged it

4 Likes

Please make a research on this rahte in which country it happens ir not and edit your post with those country name also

1 Like

Please do confirm then write do not guess it makes wrong impression

2 Likes

Is it serious? Are you talking about a post from more than an year ago? I’m gonna unlist and close this topic.

4 Likes