someone from my whatsapp group community showed me few youtube links, where they use my work as there own work, i don’t understand why they did that, i worked so hard for my browser project called - T-Browser V2.1 | New Update | Browser with more features like professional browsers
it feels very bad that someone uses your work to earn money and they don’t even say thank you or gives you the credit for your work, i am not asking for money but if the original creator get a credit link back to the original work then he will be motivated and make more awesome stuff.
if you are thinking that i am selfish then yes i am, because i worked so hard to make this app and someone else is using it and making videos on that without my permission,
and i wanted to know what to do now, i have one idea that i strike a copyright on their videos. plz suggest what to do.
This is my point of view, and i want to share this with other developers who work hard on their project
These are the youtube channels who you should be careful
- Techinfo in HINDI - His video on YouTube
- Smart Earning - Using Telegram Group - http://bit.ly/2EiD6RZ & https://bit.ly/2OzQOEQ
- link is removed because aia matter is settled now.
- Aditya Singh - His video on YouTube
- VS Support - His video on - YouTube
- MS developer - His video on - YouTube , YouTube
- secret sourav - His video on - YouTube
- Tech Stud - His video on - YouTube
if any of you guys countered this then do share the links so that other developers like us will be more careful with those cheap youtubers who cant build on their own.