Why do people edit and copyright others AIA file?

Am I right?

:grimacing::wink:

7 Likes

Hi @golumaths100
Thank you for creating this topic.
I was going to post same thing on @Xoma 's new and ‘copied’ guide.
He has copied whole blocks from @techcvr 's TBrowser.

6 Likes

Piracy has increased to a whole new level in the community too. I have also seen many people editing the AIA of other developer and name it as their own property. :sleepy:

3 Likes

Getting idea is a different scenario, that’s what we all do that applies to part of learning… but trying or taking benefit - showing off false ownership is ridiculous. #back_off_fakers
Thanks @vknow360 for bringing such facts in everybody’s knowledge :clap: :clap: :clap:
and thanks for the thread, so we could be aware of other such similar issues @golumaths100

6 Likes

@Xoma Copied A Whole Application of @Sherpuraala

4 Likes

So lets make moderator to suspend such users who copied other ideas & trying to take credit…

May be suspension will decrease the level of Piracy…

5 Likes

Yes you are right. @Kodular or @Moderators please take an action.

3 Likes

As per my knowledge Pro Koders can also take action @vknow360 … am I right?

2 Likes

I closed and unlisted the topic.

7 Likes

Sorry… But everyone saying right here… So whats the reason to close the topic…

1 Like

He closed xoma’s guide not this topic

4 Likes

Nope.Let me clarify few things. :slightly_smiling_face:
1.I am not a ProKoder.
2.ProKoders haven’t such privileges.

3 Likes

Oops sorry @Peter … ok i got it…

1 Like

I think closing topics is not enough to decrease piracy

2 Likes

It is always difficult how to respond. We can control things on the community. What happens outside is out of our hands. We see users having differences about payments they made and didn’t get what they payed for. Sometimes we are judge, jury and executioner in this. We do the best we can but it will never be enough.

12 Likes

Solved…

2 Likes

Let them copy. Because I believe in the GOD and GOD punishes those who hurt someone.

2 Likes

Did kodular ask MIT app inventer before copying.
I believe yes

1 Like

It’s not copying. It’s called Learning/Improving. And I believe both are different things.
If you Learn from your teacher and then implement that to create something new, then will it be termed as copying? Think on this. :thinking:

3 Likes

But kodular didn’t ask app inventor’s permission. If I copy @Sherpuraala’s QR GO app and made something new in it and publish to play store then why everyone is saying copy?? any answer

1 Like