Big project unable to load (randomly) - Server error, could not load file

I have a problem with loading my project. It randomly refuses to load properly.

error

If the error occurs I can’t open one of my screen due to:

Technical Data to be Submitted:
notes = Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:90.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/90.0
foundIn = 1.5.1-Fenix
faultData = java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
projectId = -1

There’s about 50% chance my project loads correctly. Is it server related problem?

Summary of my project:

Have you import any screens? Did you change the name properly, if you tried , if not then did you give the same name in connection with imported screen blocks parts?

Have you removed any file from asset which is linked with the faulty screen?
(Please see the show errors in all screen)

Can you open your AIA using 7zip and verify yourself that anyother fault is screen is present ? If yes remove it and try.

Other reasons also interlinked but first check up with above said and still error persists pls do not forget to post it again here

1 Like

Wow

2 Likes

Try deleteing all assets by extracting aia and also If you are not using mozila firefox try this using mozila firefox also before you open creator clear all cache and browsing data

i feel very laggy because i have 8,458 blocks in my projects and extension is over 40+ and screen there 7

any tips for reducing lag ??
my pc is very good gaming pc

1 Like

Yes, I did the wrong choice. I could learn java/kotlin and go for android studio at first place. My project is ambitious. I probably can shorten the block number by 10-20% max.

So can someone answet my question? Is the number of blocks too big for kodular to handle it?

EDIT: Thanks for answers but It’s a random occuring problem. There’s no way something is wrong with my project. It works sometimes :smiley: I just need to refresh until it load correctly. I think it’s the number of blocks which cause the problem.

I think it is problem occuring by too many blocks. So try your best to reduce blocks using loops and procedures.

Empty the aia file into a folder with 7zip, delete all images and related files, except external_comps, and re-compress with 7zip and change the extension name to aia. It will work 100%. It’s not about blocks.
Endless thanks to @Still-learning for the solution.

1 Like

what about monetization approved aia i can’t reimport the same aia and if i do then i need to wait for approval again

1 Like

Does this solution work? If then, it’s cool! I should try that for my project.

Hello, are you still having the same problem? I’ve been having the same problem for the last 1 week, I’ve read all the questions, I’ve done everything, but I can’t even enter my blocks.

Me too having the same problem

hello, I have a project that has the same problem, “java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException”, this error only appears in one specific screen, I am trying to open the screen in the blocks tab but the error appears, i had deleted some elements from the designer tab, but when i am trying to change to the blocks tab the error agains appears.
I need a solution as soon as possible please, because i need to deliver a proyect in this week.
I had not imported anyfile to the project, the error starts appearing, i had deleted all the new things that I made but the error is still present.
I had deleted a big screen to make the project small but it doesnt works too.
Hope some one can help me.

It seems you have deleted some blocks which related to list items or any extension which also related with such event . So it may corrupted . Boban is special in that category, (Still the secret is unrevealed)

Or upload your aia in unchive kodular site and try to find

thanks a lot for your answer, I had uploaded it at unchive as you sugested, but I had not find anything bad, I am not using lists. I had deleted all the elements in the designer tab and the error is still present, I dont know what else to do. and I need to recover this screen because is a very big screen develop, and is the unique screen that has the problem.

may be it gets corrupted… @Boban only here then can help you in this regard…

Hello Boban sorry for disturb you, but I have a project that gets corrupted, the next error is appearing “java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException”, this error only appears in one specific screen (Form_formulario1), I am trying to open the screen in the blocks tab but the error appears, i had deleted some elements from the designer tab, but when I am trying to change to the blocks tab the error agains appears.
hope you can help me, in the kodular community said that only you has the solution.

regards, jacobo

No guarantees, but I’m usually one of those who can fix the aia when it gets corrupt however, if you want me to fix it then you have to share your aia with me.

P.S. Do it via PM…

Unfortunately you have reached the server limitation.

To much

P.S. I’ve managed to manually remove one big block and now I’m at least able to load your project…