Block APP for internet access

What? How can you know? Delete the extension from the project and see of the issue persists.

When there is an internet connection the sqlite database and some images of the app take from 30 to 60 seconds to load. If I turn off the internet, the bank opens in 1 second.

I simplified the project. I left the images that take a long time to load.

RDC2.aia (5.5 MB)

APK

I realized that depending on the time of day the app has a delay in loading the files. Last night everything was working (with internet and without internet). Already today in the morning it started to brake again. This problem is very strange.

1 Like

And it’s not just the image component. The SQLITE database I use in the app takes the same time to load.

You can try replacing the image component with a vertical arrangement. And put the same image in the background (you have to adjust the size of the arrangement).

This way you can check that if the image component is not working properly

Anotación 2020-03-31 151903

All of my apps created on kodular try to open these addresses when open. I tried to ping those addresses and they are all off.

When I click to open it accesses: api.creator.kodular.io:443

thank you very much for your detective work…
@Kodular might want to sheded some light onto this… there is nothing to hide, isn’t it?

Taifun

1 Like

we are on the trail of something very hot … LOL

There’s no reason to make such accusations without any kind of proof, isn’t it?
Do you ever ask Google why do they make so many API requests to their servers in their apps, and even in any kind of app using their libraries?

How do you pretend to do so, if you currently have StartApp Ads in your app? There is no way for ads to work offline…

How else do you pretend us to check if the app has approved ads, or if they have removed commissions?
You have only shared a single connection interception, but why don’t you also show the rest of the connections?

It was the first thing I did, as it was really weird to see calls to our API, “without” using billing or ads or anything like that:
Why didn’t you say you were using StartApp ads since the beginning? Of course, the app has to check in our system the commission value you currently have… There’s a StartApp Banner called “Banner_do_StartApp1” in Screen1…

The link you “magically” got (and you are accusing of the problems in your app when it’s because you have components that depend on Internet), is just an interface between My Kodular and the apps, to provide the paid add-ons to users…

And, if you have any other questions about it, you can check the Privacy Policy, TaC and ToS:
https://legal.junnovate.com/kodular/privacy/

7 Likes

I never stated that my problem was in the “Termometro Offline” app. My problem was in the loading of the SQLITE database and in the images of the RDC 344/98 application. And in this app (RDC 344/98) there is no type of advertisement.

I’m not here to cause controversy or attack anyone. I was just trying to solve the problem of loading images and the database that take 30 to 80 seconds to load.

1 Like

The images issue is already fixed for next release, today we’ll deploy it
And for SQlite, I tried your app and works perfectly offline. Maybe it could be a problem with your device. Can you test somewhere else?

Just a note: It is not only a “image” problem. Also Webviewer and linkify links not clickable for a while.

How is that related to this topic? Correct: In no way…
If you have issues and there exist no topic already about it then please feel free to create one after a community search first.

1 Like

“And for SQlite, I tried your app and it works perfectly offline.” My app’s SQlite works smoothly offline. The problem is when it is connected. When I open the application with wifi enabled and click"BUSCAR NOME COMERCIAL PRINCIPIO ATIVO" the application freezes and only opens after 30 to 80 seconds. When I turn off the wifi works without problems. And I realized that this problem occurs depending on the time. Sometimes the night works without problems and in the morning the crashes start.

“Maybe there could be a problem with your device. Can you test it elsewhere?” I have tested other devices and other wifi and the problem is the same.

Thanks for listening.

1 Like

Any updates on this

We’re still addressing a few more bugd

2 Likes

And this at saturday evening… :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

why i am facing this problem is it from kodular end i have to turn network on and off to load datat

first few time it load data but after that i have to turn off and on network to load data is it Bug from kodular side or i need to sift database from airtable to firebase