Bubble Browser [Free] AIA File - Fast as Light

Ok… Thanks for suggestion. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Can you upload the new APK?

1 Like

Version Big Bubbles is here

Features Added:-

*QR Code and Bar Code Scanner Added *Camera Option *Minor changes done

Download APK:-Bubble.apk (5.8 MB)

Please

*Review the APK
*Say if any bugs are there
–>> I will thank you.

Happy Koding,

1. The qrcode generator does not work, it always generates the qr for “Default”:
  1. The share does not work:

2. Why does the sales icon also open te qr code screen. That makes no sense!

3. What is the point in the camera button, it just takes a picture. Doesn’t even save it in our gallery, nothing.

4. If the url does not contain http:// or https:// instead of showing “Not a URL” just automatically add http:// in front.

5. If the webpage is not available, the progress bar always stays there (the loading bar)

6. The Google Docs (I suppose) is not complete

7. Why are these bars clickable?

8. When you go back it overlapped my search with the url text

9. Redirect users to the ‘normal’ google (Google.com) not the Indian one (google.co.in)

10. Still when I press the back button on my phone (not the button in the app) it prompts me to exit instead if going to the previous page in the webviewer.

This app needs some serious improvement but I think you got this! I believe in you and you have a good chance in this! You are a very young and talented developer!! Keep working hard :muscle:

4 Likes

Seriously?

Just a question, didn’t you understand what I said? I do not force anyone to change anything in their application, I always try to make suggestions and not criticisms, but at this point …

According to the screens of @Mateja, The QR code reader is just unreadable. The color does not go at all on white. I don’t judge on taste but on the practicality of reading. It’s impossible, or you have to force to read.

If you do not speak English, you can always use a translation service such as Google Translate (I say that because I know there is an integrated system but there are still bugs). I say that because for the structuring of your sentences, you are not English.

Good luck and remember to take into account the opinions (I am not necessarily talking about modifying the application) or at least consider them, and do not ignore them as you did with my last long message.

Happy Koding!

3 Likes

I will consider it, I didn’t ignore you last long method,
I did some changes after seeing you message,

Thanks,

@Xoma I suggest doing your own testing before releasing a new update unless there are compatibility issues which it doesn’t seem so. Why? Because it seems you put features together and expect them to work, you created it in 7-9 days and some things don’t seem to work properly according to peoples feedback.

I don’t know and I am not able to solve this:-

How to fix this error message
Please help me

What have you tried? Show releated blocks.

1 Like

I fixed it.

1. Please use different colours in your app. The light green used is too much irritating and make app UI to be ugly.
  2. Please change the icons.
  3. This could be nice UI for your app

Rss Reader 1 by Pompeii Zhang on Dribbble

2 Likes

Alpha (Internal tests); Beta (Closed tests); Release.

You tried to use the color palette. But he is right, the color visually affects the user, and does not contrast at all with the letters.

The idea is to do this: Light <> Dark = Text & Background.

Avoid incandecent colors.

3 Likes

I have a doubt

how to create dynamic card view, insite it i have to add image??

2 Likes

Someone has Copied My work:

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob

I was having an AIA File, which I uploaded in Youtube, The man has uploaded video of my AIA File, He didnt even ask my permission before uploading it on Youtube.

The man’s Channel Name:-Tech Bangla Leion

Video He Uploaded:-

Kindly dislike the video and Report his video, Please Support Me

I have the Proof to show that app was mine:-
This was my video uploaded on March4.

Kindly dislike the Video and report his channel

Please support me

Sorry Koder for using Bad words :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes

you should report him on youtube, after that youtube is only one who can take action

2 Likes

and my next project is same that is “the browser” :smiley:

2 Likes

Super, Can you please share the apk when its done, so that I will get some idea. :grinning: :blush:

2 Likes

yes, i will

@Xoma and @Sherpuraala I Don’t see any reason for working on the same concept again and again.
The most used browser is Google Chrome, and it is “almost” impossible for you to develop something like that and even if you develop something like that why would users migrate to your browser. After years of hard work and 1000’s of Dollars spent you will still be unable to beat that.
Try working on a new and better and “Different” concept.

Sorry, I was just fed up seeing only 100’s of Browsers being made continuously via AI2 platform.
Thanks,
Ravi Garg

9 Likes

i have something else in my mind