Bubble Browser [Free] AIA File - Fast as Light

2020-03-11T12:31:00Z Start Something New Today!! :grinning: :white_check_mark:
/Best Of Luck

4 Likes

thank you to see something in me

Ok, I know that impossible to beat chrome, just in make apps for knowledge.
Happy Koding

thats your mind is

1 Like

I feel itā€™s a good way to get started with the web and related protocols in Kodular. Itā€™s a good way to build skills, and I donā€™t see much wrong as long as the apps arenā€™t monetised. (Ads on browser apps violate AdMobā€™s, and as an extension, our policies)

7 Likes

Ok, I wIā€™ll use other Ads in my app, but when I make the browser full perfect, then I will put Ads.

Ok Koderā€¦

But, I want to Improve the app, when it is Perfectly redy, i will upload it to Googlr Play

I donā€™t think you got my point in my last message
You are NOT allowed to monetise browser apps. Your apps wonā€™t be approved for monetisation.
Placing ads in a browser is basically placing ads on websites owned by others. It makes no sense for you to profit off of someone elseā€™s work

12 Likes

So whats the solution for it??
Can show ads on the home web screen in the app??

Donā€™t monetise a browser app.
If you want to make an app that will give you monetary returns, think of something else to make.

6 Likes

Ok Thanks, i will surely consider this, I will not put any ads in my web browser :blush: :blush:

I must say there is no problem in making it to develop skills.
But, when someone tries to monetize the app(which is true in most cases) and publish it on google play, there is no use of that application.
Particularly Iā€™m critisizing ones who develop browser only for ad revenue.

I will make the app paid, thats the only solution for me.

It definitely takes more than just a WebView to develop a browser. In addition, that you cannot place ads in a browser, it is against Googleā€™s policies.
Iā€™m not sure if you can unlock features through micropayments, but still I donā€™t see the utility in a browser.

WebView is essentially useful if your application needs to display something in html, or visit a sponsored or direct access site. I mainly use it in my PLOOTBook application for a WYSIWYG text editor, nothing else, for now.

What he can do is offer your .aia as payment, but personally I prefer that they donate something to me and not put a fixed price on it.

1 Like

Everytime earning money from your work is not good sometimes respect is.

1 Like

youuuuu areeeee right

BOT Browser AIA File

Name change from Bubble to Bot

Version 1.0.1 (BOT)

Whats new?

*Bugs Fixed

*Cool UI
*Desktop and Incognito Mode
ā€“>> Please say if there are bugs:-

Screenshots:-

From the screenshots above I feel that the blue color shade will strain user eyes. Consider using a soothing color instead. Also the text in url text box also not clearly visible due to its color shade.

4 Likes

Did this is cool ui please focus on color contrast between font and background you url text is completely unreadable