Bug or fix the blocks?

blocks

In addition to these changes to blocks, I also tested by removing these global blocks tags. But the problem also continued.

delete this, then it should work properly if you do not close the app.

delete this

and hereby replace it with:

@Douglas_Maueski

I don’t know exactly how it works. Maybe we have to call a real expert

Without solution
It didn’t work either

I’ll try this suggestion

This GET block does not exist this socket in Kodular

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you need to check the FireBase database to see if it already contains the name you want. I’m just wondering how to do these queries. I have to read in first.

The names that already exist there are these:

IGOR
PAULO

When you type IGOR or PAULO (Nome Morador) for the first time in the app, it replaces the data, the second time it works saying that the name already exists.

I tried this but it receives an error

the operation is in list? cannot accept the arguments: , [“IGOR”],[""]

In this case, we need to know how to check if a specific data is already stored in firebase_DB1.

Please help Community!

O @ImranTariq
Will give me a hand.

send me aia in pm, i will check it tonight, and try to fix that

I want to know the fix. I need to know how to compare data from Firebase and identify identical ones.

i will show if i get fixed that

fixed, a little changes helped.

how can this work. You check if is in list “global ListaTags”,
and if not, else block continues and there is "set global ListaTags to empty list. So the if is in list always fails. where am I wrong?

Check it out. When I opened the app, and typed in the same name that already exists in firebase, it saves on top of what’s already there. And when I type the same name again it works, saying that that name already exists.

here it is, you set wrong bucket at start,

3 Likes

That’s right, now it worked.
O erro estava em outro bloco.
@ImranTariq - Thanks for your help and your attention.

That is nice. I don’t understand this part:

if this list is deleted here:

The result above must always be false and then continue at “else”. And in the else block, the list gets erased again.