Bug to load app Google Play 16.05.2020 after the "Kodular" was updated

I checked out Bugs in Kodular Eagle before creating a new topic

Describe your issue

I was unable to upload .apk to Google Play market.

Steps to reproduce the issue

I have an app, published in Google Play. 16.05.2020, after you updated the “Kodular” system, I created an .apk file and tried to upload it Google Play. I didn’t change “Package Name” and set “Version Code” 69 (previous Version Code in Google Play 68).

Expected Behaviour

.apk loaded to Google Play

Actual Behaviour

The errors in Google Play are:

• the package name does not match the previously downloaded files.
  • you need to use a different version code for the .apk or Android App Bundle file, because you already have a version 10 file, although I entered the version code “70” in settings Screen of Designer.
    I have downloaded the apk to Google Play many times before and I did not have any problems with this.

Show your Blocks

Android version

1 Like

If you didn’t choose this option in Kodular

bild

Then there are two ways to get different package name

1. You saved your project with a different name
  2. You made a build with another account

“Package Name” was set the same as I published app from Kodular in Google Play earlier. I found this problem when desided to update my app 16.05.2020

So you used package name function

If so, then there might be a issue, let see if someone else is experience this before I flag it as bug

Today, i updated one of my app on play store without any problems.

Your Problem is with your app package name.

Thanks everybody. Problem resolved - it was my mistake.

And what was the mistake?

I have a lot version of this app in different folders. When downloading .apk in Google Play, I, due to my own inattention, chose the file not from the folder where the latest version of the application was saved.
I apologize for bothering you in vain.

1 Like