Certificate with fingerprint

I try to update my current project (with kodular) with my previous project (other development tools) in play store but i get this error:

Your Android App Bundle is signed with the wrong key. Ensure that your App Bundle is signed with the correct signing key and try again. Your App Bundle is expected to be signed with the certificate with fingerprint:

SHA1: 55 …

Do anyone has idea/suggestion on how to fix this. TQ

1 Like

Yeah, use the same certificate as you deed the first time.

1 Like

where should i edit in kodular to use the same certificate?

1 Like

Creator top right, settings and apply proper keystore…

NOTE: be careful with this, if you do something wrong you will get even more headaches

2 Likes

I downloaded key certificate from play store but the file is in .der format. Kodular want me to upload file with .keystore to override the current certificate… how to get file with .keystore?

1 Like

I try to override in the kodular keystore setting but i got this error → Keystore SHA1: something’s not right … how to fix it

1 Like

You can try this . Do request upgrade key from your console

1 Like

My keystore in kodular show "somethings not right, how to get back the prevoius keystore in kodular. By the way, i already send emel to google support team. TQ

Keystore
A keystore is currently being used to sign your APKs
Overwrite keystore
Keystore SHA1: something’s not right

1 Like

I think you cannot get back your previous key . You must backup first before doing overwrite.

Then how to fix keystore in kodular. I did not backup the keystore before this but i already downloaded my apps. Why cant kodular generate new keystore?. Can i use the .pem file from keystore explorer as my keystore in kodular?

Delete your old error key , and try to build app again.wait, if not visible try do a report

1 Like

I already delete the keystore and done report

Thanks!

Your feedback has been recorded. Thanks again for contributing to Kodular Creator.

1 Like

After deleted old keystore . U must export your project as .apk. and check again your keystore will show.
I try and it work . It show my keystore again

1 Like

Yes, great it show again my keystore…TQ so much… next i already emel google help team to change my keystore in play console… what should i do next. I also already downloaded keystore explorer

1 Like

First Make sure the project that you are going to update in the Playstore has been exported as .apk in kodular. then, have you got a reply from google to send the .pem file? If it is already,
Download the .keystore file from kodular then use the " keystore explorer"to see the .pem certificate .save it to .pem file and send to google .

You mean exported as .apk or .aab out from kodular right. Ok will do after get replay from google. TQ

I try to open android.keystore in keystore explorer and it has for passwd. What password is that?

I already generate .pem file in keystore explorer and send it to google. TQ for the help

great, ur welcome.
glad to hear it :+1:

1 Like