Color change buttons

dora_peace
yes, now it works

I can ask another question other than this topic

post your question…

How do I duplicate Screen1 in the same project back button

Not clear your query

Well, they are not so expecto but my question is if I have my Screen1 project for example with a custon_view I already have used the back button on a button and if I want to add a floating button to share, it will not let me duplicate that button back I do not know if I understand myself

dora_peace
I have a consultation that the ones in the photo come out when I add more than 5 buttons it can help me

Uploading: Duda.png…

you set the blocks wrong

that is and how I correct it is Gowri SankaR

I repeat show us what you have tried

I already found the problem

@Alejandro_Contreras , the problem is in removing the item from the list. It is caused by a button click that is not in the list.

Try these 2 methode of blocks

IMG_20210603_090902

I am sure it will work because it is working in mine. Make sure to add your all button into a list. Also add your blocks that you want to add like SetTextColor etc

Already method was suggested by Dora and myself with blocks& videobut he is doing mistake somewhere else. Whatever button he add in that procedure no error will be showed

Look closely. You don’t see any thing different in mine blocks?? . Do you really think is there any need of removing the clicked button from the list??

That’s why I already given the reason here.

Look. :upside_down_face:
There is also a different method that i suggested him. Blocks are short and work fine.

1 Like

Amazing… How did I miss to think like… very good. Limited blocks and works fine. :clap:

1 Like

hello I can do this same thing in android studio please can you help me

I already solved what I wanted to do

i have a question? what if ? you want to off the last button so the last button will always on whatever the button pck will remain on thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.