Companion Crashing a lot?

Do you have permission from the aia and aix developers to share their work?

I have made this on my own I had taken reference from @themaayur guide and aia…

@Peter is asking about the aia and apk that you will be using in the Application.

My project is totally different from that of @themaayur

I am unable to understand what @Peter is trying to say? Can you please explain @Peter

Could you try loading the images using the image loader component or this extension:

Loading may images in the same time may cause your app to crash.
Also the icon argument in addTitleBarIcon block, accepts an image path, and not an emoji:

Also, some times using old or outdated versions of extensions causes your app to crash, do you have the latest version of dynamic components extension?

And finally, it was said before that status BarLightIcon property doesn’t work on screen Initialization, of course that won’t cause your app to crash, but it won’t work, you might use a timer instead, see also here:

3 Likes

can you give me the aia file I will test

Thanks Let me try and tell you…

1 Like

Yes it is the latest version of Dynamic Components Extension from @yusufcihan

How is it their work @Peter, I am not able to understand your question… Please make it more clear… And if I am wrong somewhere then please tell me I"ll withdraw that post… :relaxed: :relaxed:

You make a appstore. Are you going to share apk, aia or aix in your appstore? If yes do you have permission from the developers of those products?

3 Likes

Now I got your point…
Actually I am making it for my academy and if it will be good then I will take it to a higher level…

I will make 2 apps 1 for publishing apk and 1 for viewing and downloading apks…

It will be me or my friends (students) of my academy to publish their apps… as playstore costs rs.2500 so it will be a good idea to have a similar app… And also i will improve my skills by working on different projects…

Sometimes it helps just by hovering on blocks to see how they works

bild

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Boban actually that block I was just adding to check if it works or not (experiments that’s how I learn)

Please share me the blocks for Image Loader Extension

1- Remove setPicture block :

2- Replace it with loadImageAsync block in the image loader extension:

3- set the image component parameter to getComponentById block ( Dynamic components extension).
4- Set the I’d parameter in get component by if block to ( join img word and the global variable id)The getComponentById block is as same as in the old setPicture Property block, here’s how it should look:
IMG_20201108_121704
Finally set the image URL In the image loader extension block to your image URL .

3 Likes

Oops looks like I need to update my guide :sleepy:

Lots of improvement there :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yep… :face_with_hand_over_mouth: