Companion Crashing a lot?

Hi Koders,
This is Kshitij. Is there anyone else who’s companion crashes a lot or is it only me who is having this issue? Whenever I connect to the companion, it connects appropriately, but when I refresh the screen it just disconnects…

Edit More Info…
I was working on an AppStore project…
I am using DynamicComponents Extension… (No Other Extension)
I made an AIA/AIX Store list by following @themaayur’s guide…
Then I tried to connect to the companion…
At first, it connected properly, I then refreshed my companion,s screen and the app(companion) closed by itself…
I then tried several times to connect but it only connects once and when I refresh the screen it disconnects on its own…

I was not using any other app while testing… My internet was also really good i.e at the speed of 3MBps…

Please see @Peter if this much info is fine for the issue…

1 Like
1 Like

First create an Empty App then connect that app with companion then go to the aix/app store app

1 Like

Maybe you can show your blocks​:thinking:

1 Like

Ya sure…

1 Like

I’ll check and tell you…

Not working…

These are my blocks :point_up_2:t2: :point_up_2:t2:

Please see my blocks…

Do you have permission from the aia and aix developers to share their work?

I have made this on my own I had taken reference from @themaayur guide and aia…

@Peter is asking about the aia and apk that you will be using in the Application.

My project is totally different from that of @themaayur

I am unable to understand what @Peter is trying to say? Can you please explain @Peter

Could you try loading the images using the image loader component or this extension:

Loading may images in the same time may cause your app to crash.
Also the icon argument in addTitleBarIcon block, accepts an image path, and not an emoji:

Also, some times using old or outdated versions of extensions causes your app to crash, do you have the latest version of dynamic components extension?

And finally, it was said before that status BarLightIcon property doesn’t work on screen Initialization, of course that won’t cause your app to crash, but it won’t work, you might use a timer instead, see also here:

3 Likes

can you give me the aia file I will test

Thanks Let me try and tell you…

1 Like

Yes it is the latest version of Dynamic Components Extension from @yusufcihan

How is it their work @Peter, I am not able to understand your question… Please make it more clear… And if I am wrong somewhere then please tell me I"ll withdraw that post… :relaxed: :relaxed:

You make a appstore. Are you going to share apk, aia or aix in your appstore? If yes do you have permission from the developers of those products?

3 Likes