Compiler Error (Something Wrong Generic Message)

Hello friends, I need some help. I’ve been trying to generate APK since yesterday afternoon, but the environment generates a generic error (something wrong). Sometimes it appears (Kodular is unable to compile this project. The compiler error output was) other times the LOG (attached) appears. I’ve checked all the extensions. The times I managed to compile, when I tried to use FTP Taifun (extension) the application aborted. Could it be something related to FTP extension?

log.txt (3.2 KB)

Follows blocks that handle FTP.
Unfortunately I can’t understand what the log is showing.

A note, I have now tested an app in isolation only with FTP Taifun and it works perfectly. So the extension was no problem. But even in isolation the environment generated the generic error (Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was). But my main application that generated this ticket still has a compilation problem according to the attached log.

Kawa compile time: 2.667 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 4.991 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1594049241602_0.5638853914145855-0/youngandroidproject/../build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

Unfortunately, I have no answer why this is happening, try searching the community for YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed

Btw, except for the screens (16) you have, what else is there

How many

• extensions
  • images
  • etc

Boban, thank you. I will research the subject. You drew attention to the 16 screens. Do you consider a large number of screens?

Boban, I found a lot of information. But in the following link I used some tips. Getting to the point. The compiler error stopped happening when I removed the FTP extension Taifun (unfortunately. Because it is very good).

Sounds good that you got the solution.
However I would like mention here that sometimes DateTools extension causes issues in compiling.
If you (or anyone) faces compiling issues due to DateTools or my any other extension then simply re- import the extension.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.