Connecting Page

I have created a app in which

Present function
When Screen1 open after 4s it will redirect to another screen name Form . At Form screen 1 minutes ago a notifier come who asks that form is submitted or not and if reply is no then it will disappear then after 20 seconds this again then after 20 second this again but this time app exit.

If yes pressed then it will redirect to a screen name Again. There a checkbox present after make it checked it and continue it will redirect to a new screen name Site . otherwise below a option given to again go at Form Screen.

Want Function
When screen1 open if screen name form is done then it will redirect to screen name Again. If Both Form and Again screen is done then it will redirect to direct site.

Here’s the AIA can some make like that I have told please.
Magnetbtainss (1).aia (2.7 MB)

Use tinydb to check the status of screen… and check the value , it is simple

If form closed, save tinydb tag-form value-closed

If again closed, save tinydb-again value-closed

When screen1 intitialise,
if get value tinydb tag-form and tinydb tag-again is not equal to memory string,
Then call noticias alert = You have already submitted and
Call clock timer enabed to true
Else (you design it further)

If clock 1 timer
Call clock1 time enabled to false
Close the application

Since your google form is only one page you can detect url change .For example form’s url ends with https://.../viewform and when submitted the url ends with https://.../formResponse so you do not need so many clocks. If not submitted next time app opens at same page , if sumbitted - detect url change and save to tiny db - direct to site

I Understand … … … I didn’t open aia to check up what is present inside

Can you edit in aia.please

Magnetbtainss.aia (2.7 MB)

Post here or pm your full google form link not the shorten one and I will post a sample aia

Try this
Magnetbtainss_1.aia (2.8 MB)

To test it take your form’s long url and put in block

Thank You :heart:

Try this, added your’s form link

Magnetbtainss_2.aia (2.8 MB)

Once you install it. When screen1 initialise after few seconds app becomes close

In Form Screen About Screen Title was empty and caused app to crash, try now

Magnetbtainss_3.aia (2.8 MB)

Thank you so much :gift_heart:

1 Like

You are welcome :slight_smile: . If problem solved mark solution :white_check_mark: in order to help others with same problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.