Create Images of Components and Screens | [FREE] Extension ComponentToImage

which error message do you get?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select “Download Blocks as Image”. You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Hi, thanks for your response. The thing is that I don´t get any error. The images simply are not being saved. I just get a response from the extension developer and him solved the issue aparently and now it´s working. But Android 11 have a new privacy thing that don´t let you see the content in Android “Data” folder.

Are you sure? Or are you only not able to find them on your device?

you always can store something in ASD…
without providing a screenshot of your relevant blocks we only can guess what you are doing…

Taifun

Picture is being saved fine in the app directory now (thanks to the extension developer who modified the extension to make it work), but can´t make it appear in the samsung gallery.

Android 11 hide the “Data” folder, so I think that´s the problem, the app can´t access this path to make Refresh Gallery works.

If I modify the APK and change android:compileSdkVersion=“30” from 30 to 29 , it works fine and the pictures appear in gallery. But I can´t do this every time I compile a new apk from kodular, must be another solution I think

Google Play requires target sdk 30, so this is not a solution

To have your images appear in the gallery, you have to store them in shared storage like /Pictures or /DCIM

Taifun

New version update

• Create image of scroll arrangement
  • create images of screen
    And more …

📦 4.79 KB

Permissions :

WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

Rebuilt with Rush-cli by Shreyas

👇🏽 Read more and Download Extension

Thank You
Jerin Jacob

9 Likes

it’s not working for me. Is there any mistake

What android version are you using? If < 10 you need the write permission and the image will be saved in the root of phone if you just use the name of the file, in your case img1.png. If => 10 then you don’t need that and the image will be saved in the ASD.

i use android 10 and I want to save image in gallery

Then you should after generating the image in the ASD copy it to the gallery. You could use the taifun file extension for that.

Thank you so much peter You are really very helpful person.

Friend, how can I use extension on ASD folder in android 9 version without permission?

On Android version>=10 the image will be saved in ASD by the extension, but for below versions it will be in root of external storage, you may need to save the file to ASD in those android versions by your own method

1 Like

how can i show in gallery, after saving it. bcz its no showing in gallery.
i am using android 10.
[NOTE: same the blocks has been used that you were display in sample blocks ]
Thanks

1 Like

To show in gallery you need to copy or move the file to shared folder.
I think moving to pictures folder may work

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Help needed in creating a solar load calculator app

Not working right now. The created event is not responding

How do you know that? What android version are you using? Did you use the latest version of the extension?

1 Like

Is it possible to save the screenshot to App-specific directory in all android versions not only android 10, so we dont need to ask for permissions to write external storage?

Blockquote
Create Images of Components and Screens | [FREE] Extension ComponentToImage - #105 by Jerin_Jacob

yes
Taifun