Create Timer for 24 hours starting from 11am

Hello koders,
I need your help… To create timer in app which will start time at 11am till 24 hours and will also display as of as of e commerse deals… I have used YouTube videos but not helpful what I want…

Simply we have to run count down timer of 24 hours… Means 2 days: 0 hours: 0 min:00sec
Which will show name of group till timer reaches to 0 hours… Then it will automatically start 24 hours again but with other group name…

I have four groups consisting of 2 members each… They have a shift of 24hours…and they do not remember whose shift was previously… So I have created an app to this step… Now to integrate shift… 24h whisc will move automatically showing group name with time left for their duty… And then starts time of 24h with another group name and so on. … I am fetching data from FB… and I have tried various steps to store catche time in tiny db and FB also but unsuccessful

something like this ??

2 Likes

Type is same… But listen…
I have four groups consisting of 2 members each… They have a shift of 24hours…and they do not remember whose shift was previously… So I have created an app to this step… Now to integrate shift… 24h whisc will move automatically showing group name with time left for their duty… And then starts time of 24h with another group name and so on. … I am fetching data from FB… and I have tried various steps to store catche time in tiny db and FB also but unsuccessful

sorry i am unable to understand what you exactly want maybe someone else can help you

Simply we have to run count down timer of 24 hours… Means 2 days: 0 hours: 0 min:00sec
Which will show name of group till timer reaches to 0 hours… Then it will automatically start 24 hours again but with other group name…

kodular is not designed to run in background. So you can use firebae or any other database. Once they started the timer immediately save the time in firebase. so next time if they open the app, make comparison with current time and firebase saved time. simple…

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

edited by Mod

Remove these :warning: you are not the owner/ developer of both of theses

1 Like

@NV_Browser_3.O if you wish to suggest an exension post a link either to developer’s topic or web page.

3 Likes

ok
i will follow it from now

#off-topic

How to know who gave thumbs down for the individuals post? I tried to see but it counts it as i am thumping down…

If using Mobile just long press on it (for some time) & names will be visible.

If using Desktop/Laptop just move mouse cursor towards it.

1 Like

I got it. I did long press in opera but it flashes for a second only. So I thought I am doing wrong. Anyway, we can stop our suggestions for such users. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like