CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Thank you again Vro

Hi,

I have a web chat application that includes a web push notification system. These web push notifications work in the Chrome browser, but I want to convert my web chat application to an Android app using your WebView extension. I also want to show every web push notification on my Android app (e.g., FCM or OneSignal notifications). Is this possible? If so, how can I do it?

Please explain.

Thanks in advance

Do you have access to source of website?
Continue only if your answer is yes.

That’s contradictory. Will you use FCM or OneSignal for sending notifications or use Web Push Notifications?
However, notification api is not available in webview so only option left is to use WebViewString.
Whenever there is a new notification, check if user is in browser or your own app.
If user is in Browser then use notification api as usual but if he is not then you’ll have to use JavaScript Interface to communicate with your app.
Like,

AppInventor.showNotification(content....);

This will trigger WebViewStringChanged event with the values you passed. Now in app you can use Notification component to notify user with content received from WebView.

i can implement it in your app.
paid for 10$,
If interested Send me the AIA through Kodular DM

Hey, is there any way to enable dark mode on custom webview?

Yes.

1 Like

Thank you!!

please help me how to add customwebviwer to it not able to do sinse last two months please help please pleas e help i just want that new tabs open download procees jut these thing please help me please please

notifi.aia (424.9 KB)

I tried everything since last two months but I am even to able to know how to integrate the custom WEBVIEWER in my app then finally I came here for help please help me with it

Sorry I couldn’t respond due to some issue with hosting.
Btw, did you try this?

Please help

So it seems you have no experience with CustomWebView.
Alright, you have two options

1. Read CustomWebView related topics in the community. Start with these two topics.
    CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer
    How to use CustomWebView extension?

2. Use any other equivalent extension.

not knowing how to integrate

Max. I can do is to provide resources which I have already done.
If you had some knowledge of CustomWebView then every issue could have been solved in minutes, but unfortunately I can’t work for you from scratch.
Once again I’ll suggest you to read all 1600+ posts above.
After reading them thoroughly let me know, I’ll be happy to help.

provide resources which you have already done.
does it work on companion

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@HARSHAVRDHAN what’s this?

did it just want to know how to set webviewer visible to false

the page contains 3 buttons when I click on any of them then first I ask do you want to proceed if I click on yes then it loads next page

but when i load same link in this extension and when i click on those button, it just freezes app

all thigs are working fine just prompt is causing just help me with prompt

this would be your last help and i wont disturb you again

is it possible to get the html source of the website loaded with this extension ?

There is no need to use any special extension to get html source.
Just prefix view-source: to website url.