CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

Continuing the discussion from CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer:

Only horizontal, not vertical

Hi @rizu

…and designer properties.
WebviewHArrangement - accepts horizontal arrangement
WebviewVArrangement - accepts vertical arrangement

3 Likes

I Find A kind Of bug When On long click event is raised if the link of the image it to big the app freezes, if you are showing the link in a lable.

Sorry For Background Sound :grin:
The App Freezes At 0:03 When long Clicked on the Image.

Thank you @themaayur :heart_eyes:
Will be fixed in next update :+1:

Btw , nice ui :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks For It I am Working On a Guide. :grin:

1 Like

For Other users there is a Temporary Solution

blocks blocks (2)

Btw Its Also A Solution From @vknow360 in another topic I just Implemented It here. :grin:

I don’t know about extension devlopement but this maybe be implemented in extension.

3 Likes

I also freeze the application, but it happens to me when I run a javascript script.

blocks

Because when we evaluate JS , it need to be cancelled manually if it shows any dialog like alert(),prompt() and confirm().These JS functions take control of page to themselves.As we all know page becomes un-touchable if any of these function is used by page.

And @pkalyan
CustomWebView and WebViewer are quite different.
WebViewer returns the webview(view) while the extension returns customwebview component(id) which is not a webview.

When the app is selected to open the link, then does the link comes in start value?

No not at all.

Then how to get the link ?

It maybe a silly Question :sweat:

1 Like

There is a block named GetUrlToOpen.

2 Likes

I used this great extension in my app
but when getting to publish the update … I was forced to add a privacy policy for new permissions (Camera, Record audio, … )

and after applying the privacy policy, I was shocked that it removed android auto support but the presence of hardware camera is a must but I don’t need the camera as I used this extension for loading html files with front size control …

is there any way to get a modified version with removing some permissions like camera, Record audio, microphone and so on …

1 Like

Yes.
Modify the source according to your need and simply compile it.

2 Likes

I really cannot know how to modifiy and compile an extension

all what I need is removing Hardware permissions for camera, audio, microphone …

Here is simplest process:

• Comment UsesPermissions and UsesActivities annotations (using //)
  • Remove package name
  • Copy-Paste code to AppyBuilder Code Editor (https://editor.appybuilder.com/)
  • Click on Build button
  • Wait for few minutes and you will get the modified version
2 Likes

//UsesPermissions

Yes and also //UsesActivities

//UsesPermissions
//UsesActivities