CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

There is no way vknow360 will run out of ideas in CustomWebView.

Impossible

If you run out of ideas ask me I have a large list of things to ask

2 Likes

I am trying to take some rest from this topic and work on other extensions but there is no way to escape from here :sweat_smile:
This is your love which encourages me to stay here :slightly_smiling_face:

Donā€™t start ignoring this topic now :joy:

4 Likes

If you need some ideas, I will give you a list :grin:

:partying_face:

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

#sorry-off-topic :sweat_smile:

This topic is getting larger than the Yusufcihanā€™s Dynamic Components Extension

You will keep upgrading this until you are dead

2 Likes

šŸ™‹šŸ™‹ Till I generate some revenue form it.
:grin::grin::rofl::rofl::grin::grin:

1 Like

No funny word, seriously

Letā€™s not go off-topic.
Leave it here.

2 Likes

Ok then, fun ends here :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Why why why??

But Vknow360 will update this untill our expectaions fullfill. This is true. There is no way he can go away from here

9 replies remaining to get to 500

Truth is some people want to place own ads on webviever using this extension or core webviever by creating browser.
So @vknow360 you need to provide terms nand condition for use of this extension that user canā€™t use ads with this extension to stop making browser apps with ads and free to use without ads.
This is my only suggestion as we see many apps with webviever and ads on kodular

2 Likes

I didnā€™t want to blame anyone but just a remember for this.

1 Like

No need there is a rule on admob saying that clearly

Agreed :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Yes but many didnā€™t read they learn from youtube university about how to earn some $ from browser with aia.

1 Like

Good point

My keyboard is not working properly (sorry)

1 Like

Letā€™s not go off-topic.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Patience is key.

3 Likes

@vknow360 i want to kbnow that in any extension can we delete event which we not use ??
because my app is getting slow? please tell that can we make extention on out own need base that contain some event when clcik like this etc ā€¦

1 Like