CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

I think you should know that Infinity Free appends ?i=1 to the end of url for security purposes.
So, do you think this url exist in the dictionary?

is this correct ?
still dont work !

Have you read this?

The loaded URL will be like abc.epizy.com/?i=1

Or why not visit the URL in a browser and see what URL is actually loaded.

url is correct Capture

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

what is the use of custom webview helper could you explain?

@Minur_Hussain Read the topic you will know it’s all excellent features :wink:

1 Like

it’s crashing could u help me?

Plz fix I tried to get ssl certificate and see if it was secure or not but it returned with this error on kodular

Attempt to invoke virtual method 'android.net.http.SslCertificate android.webkit.WebView.getCertificate()

So have you created and make a webview active?

1 Like

yeah… the web view is active, I was able to operate normally when I was testing my browser without the custom web view but when I tried to get the ssl certificate and verify if it is secure but it came up with that error

Can you show your blocks?
Also specify which version of extension are you using.

These are working fine for me:

(latest version 10.1)

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 10.10.37 AM The following blocks are what I used. I am using the latest version btw

You didn’t show from where you calling GetSslCertificate method.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 10.43.08 AM

Ok then post an APK.

MyBrowser.aia (893.6 KB) MyBrowser.apk (5.5 MB) I uploaded both the AIA and the APK in case you need to import.

Thank you very much for trusting enough to share aia file.
But, trust me, I found two strange things:

• the blocks you show in this post say a lot about your understating about this extension.
    So do you think that CustomWebView is somehow magically attached with WebViewer? :thinking:

• I would like to know how can I help you with these blocks?

2 Likes

whoops I shared the unupdated version, I will share the new one shortly, and, I was assuming that it could give me a boolean value if the website was secure in its ssl certificate or not. This is all I need the answer to. And, yes, I did remove that incredibly long string, it was just a test.

Have someone ever use samsung browser they have features of ads block in which they allow third party ads blocker ( For ex I use
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adguard.android.contentblocker to stop ads in samsung browser

Its really good and almost no ads
I also want to implement in my browser can some one help me / please :pleading_face:/