CustomWebView : An extended form of Web Viewer

@vknow360

I’m using your extension just to return data from a google spreadsheet.

But when I go to import APK to google it gives me an error/alert and won’t let me continue unless I submit a privacy policy. But I don’t see a need because I don’t ask for permissions in my app.

blocks

How to resolve this without having to send the privacy policy?

Translation:

Your APK or Android App Bundle uses permissions that require a privacy policy: (android.permission.CAMERA).

1 Like

Use APK Editor

2 Likes

You should either create a privacy policy or modify AndroidManifest.xml

3 Likes

You can remove unnecessary permissions in this way:

Did you check in Apk? If so then try reimporting the extension.

2 Likes

When I extract it as apk, it does not give an error. However, under Android 5 it turns off directly. Now that android 5 is obsolete, I don’t want to care about this problem.

I have one more question. There were webviews in two separate places on one screen. I deleted the webviews when it was causing problems. I created it with CustomWebView. I created 2 webviews with “CreateWebView” and “SetWebView” blocks. These webviews will be html. But when I want to use “LoadHtml” block I can’t write html by “id”. To solve this problem, should I add 2 CustomWebViews to the screen? Or is this problem solved with blocks?

You will have to switch WebView with SetWebView method before executing any other.

Extension requires Android 5 and above.

1 Like

Hlo where is latest version tell me

It is in the first post.

1 Like

Hi! Can I use the “set / visible” function, like the standard Kodular Webview?

1 Like

Yes you can do it by hiding the container that you used to create webview for example vertical arrangement

1 Like

I couldn’t find the event that is similar with the “Web1.GotText > responseContent”. How and what do I do to get it with the extension?

2 Likes

That doesn’t exist in this extension. :slightly_smiling_face:

The media keeps playing in the background even after closing the screen …
How to stop all the playing sounds in the background?

1 Like

Is it serious possible to bring this function?

2 Likes

Probably PauseWebView can do that.

Why do you want that?

1 Like

I will try and send you a feedback

unfortunally the sounds keep playing even after closing the screen
blocks(46)

1 Like

Can you post a screen recording of issue?

I will try to discripe it first then I will try to add a screen recording

When I visit a website, then start to play sounds fom inside the website, it works great and then when i close the screen (Closes the browser) to jump to another screen, the sound keeps playing and never closes except when open another page in the browser or closes the whole app.

I solved using removing the webview before closing the screen

1 Like