Daily Challenge #22

Wave Simulator

The wave is an example of metachronal rhythm achieved in a packed stadium when successive groups of spectators briefly stand, yell, and raise their arms.

Create a procedure that takes a string and turns it into a Wave.

Examples

wave("kodular") ➞ ["Kodular", "kOdular", "koDular", "kodUlar", "koduLar", "kodulAr","kodulaR"]
wave("just do it") ➞ ["Just do it", "jUst do it", "juSt do it", "jusT do it", "just Do it", "just dO it", "just do It", "just do iT"]
wave(" ") ➞ []

Notes

• All test cases will be lowercase strings.
  • Ignore spaces (they are considered empty seats).
  • An empty string should return an empty array.
8 Likes

Didn’t see any replies on this. How about below?

Anyone up for this?? Here is a teaser :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good one! Nice effect! I hope more people, will take on these challenges. It’s a very nice way of learning new stuff by looking at all the different solutions to the same problem people can find.

5 Likes

@Italo Here is the full logic for accomplishing this effect - change speed using the clock time r interval:

6 Likes

What is the problems.

There is no problem. I guess the block screen was not refreshed. I just refreshed the screen. Look at the image again.

Also, did you try it?

Do you use “StarMetachronal” Extension?

Well, it’s a procedure.
bild

/Boban

5 Likes

Show this Problem in my projects.
2019-10-06%20at%2022-23-39

Show your blocks :upside_down_face:

/Boban

1 Like

My blocks.

Did you disable the clock in designer

/Boban

No. Clock is Enable in Design Section.

In designer, clock should be disabled. I’m away from my computer. If you still can’t get it working, let us know and later I’ll upload aia source code

1 Like

Its working. Thank you very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.