Daily Challenge #61

Another tip: you will have to use this block:image

PS: no more tips will be given

Wow! It will be fun. But I have to deal with my studies first :upside_down_face:

So symbols won’t be encrypted? Like in the example “&” and “%”

Jep. They stay like they were. Caesar wouldn’t like to en/decrypt smileys, would he? :joy:

2 Likes

I thought about encrypting the numbers. If we have a longer number, like in the examples, the receiver will not be able to encrypt it. That’s because he doesn’t know where an encrypted number starts and where it ends to decrypt it. However, we don’t need to think about the decryption. But if you like, you can encrypt numbers this way:

• every digit is encrypted solely
  • encrypt like I said
  • that’s the point: put a space after the encrypted number to show where a decrypter has to decrypt

I think this is ok.

This challenge is already been solved, tell me if I m wrong

No it’s not (but it’s similar), because what you mentioned is encrypting however you want, and this is:

Also read this:

PS: my Challenge is only to encrypt in shift right, not left, so… easier work!

1 Like

You have a mistake here. Check it out. The correct must be Efgbcd5411&%

1 Like

Ah, :poop:! I am wondering why it’s not working :joy:

Yes, you’re right, sorry for the mistake. will change it.

Changed.

Then I guess your program has a mistake too?

Nope, I didn’t write the example from the program, I just did it in my head, so that’s why the mistake came. Programs are 100% clear every time, it depends on the person, but brains are never 100% clear and right! :joy:

1 Like

Do you really need the screen also? The procedure is not enough?

1 Like

Yes, the Procedure is enough but it’s better to show the screen, too because there, you can set the maximum of the shift step, a start button and also it shows the encrypted text better. So, make what you want. :upside_down_face: :joy:

I will post the solution tomorrow because I don’t want to spoil anything.

My Solution

dailychallenge61.aia (6.5 KB)

Can you post your blocks?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a solution. I have something else, but it’s ok. Very good job!

Not optimized but a solution. Send me also your way in private if you don’t want here

1 Like

Can you please export your blocks as an image and post them here instead of uploading an AIA file?

1 Like