Daily Challenge #66

Today’s daily challenge will be again a bit easy. And again it will be maths. :grin:

So, this is explained very fast: You will have to make a procedure that, when the radius of a sphere is given, it should return the volume and the surface as a list.

Examples:
radius 10: list

• 4.188,79… (volume)
  • 1256,6… (surface)

Your program should return rounded list items (not like me :grimacing:).

As always, stay safe and haaaaappy koding!

:grin:

Off-topic:

And also sorry if someone suddenly woke up in his dreams bc my topic was notified to him. #EU! :joy: :grimacing:

1 Like
My Solution

I don’t know how you found the surface 314,2 for radius 10. I think you forgot to multiply with 4.

3 Likes

This is too easy, and while creating daily challenge select the tag to dailly challenge

And my solution is same as George but I just use round block instead of format as decimal

And to reduce block we can use relation of surface to volume ratio = 3/r

2 Likes

Yes I could reduce also the blocks by a lot but i wanted to show the formulas clear.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s right.

I know, but watch this one:

Yeah this was alo pretty easy, wasn’t it? I am sorry, but too hard challenges are not good, too.

However, thank you very much for your professional advice.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It was selected. Every DC is selected as #discuss and #daily-challenge. I don’t know what you mean.
:thinking:

1 Like

it was in #discuss but not in #daily-challenge :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It was. But, let’s don’t hijack this topic, It’s ther now, so why do we care?
:grin:

Let’s live today with looking to our future, but not to our silly mistakes we did in the past. :grin:

2 Likes

Why rounded? For this kind of information i prefer to have also the decimal part.

2 Likes

or if we simply say the concept of significant figures?

You can round it on several digits after the comma, but who likes to see a unreounded, long number, that makes no sense.

That’s why why i format it with 2 decimal only

2 Likes

Here’s my solution for everybody, who wants to see it:

Solution

Thx.

2 Likes

Next time don’t do a math dialy challenge

2 Likes
2 Likes

Oooh. yes. sorry. will edit it.
:grimacing:

EDTED.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.