Daily Challenges - Reserve your spot

Since a time will come where two users would “race” to make a daily challenge, you can use this topic to reserve your spot so there aren’t 2 daily challenges in a day. Simply reply with the daily challenge number.

2 Likes

I will be making the today’s daily challenge.

2 Likes

Same. :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t wait! Your daily challenges are sooo creative each time! :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Tommorow I’m giving someone else a chance :wink:.
Perhaps you could try to make the tomorrow’s daily challenge @Yoshi?

I will make the next daily challenge

1 Like

Sure! Can’t wait.

I can’t wait! :clock1: :clock10: :clock1030: :clock11:

Yosh

Your challenges are lovely :slight_smile: Just can’t believe that you are only 11 years old?!

I am 13 yrs old and i still make shitty apps :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

please no. :joy:

1 Like

jk
but it is true that i am just a beginner :slight_smile:

Everyone starts somewhere, nice to have you here.

Am working on it. It will come soon. Yes, this is really hard. I now know how difficult it is to
make a daily challenge :sleeping: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :books: :books: :books: :books:

Yosh

Sooo. I have already everything planned. I hope that I forgot nothing and everthing will gonna be ok. I want to make the next daily challenge. Yes. And from already now: you all are going to have better solutions to my “Challange” than me myself, I think. But I believe in learning by doing.

I’m soooo excited :stuck_out_tongue: and curious :eyes:, but also a bit nervous :grimacing: :flushed:(actually a lot) about this all.

So, I reserve my spot to make the daily challenge for tomorrow.

Yosh

PS: if someone wants also except me, I would be the one who’s daily challenge will come later :wink:

1 Like

A question: which number is today’s daily challenge? I don’t know it.

Yosh

PS: My dad has to use my computer for a while, so the daily challenge will come a bit later. Please Sorry about this. didn’t knew it. :sob:

Click here -> #daily-challenge

Sorry but cannnot understand

You can see all the daily challenges, if you have took a look at it, you would see the last one was #60, so today’s should be #61.

Is this ok? I’m very sorry about this.

Yosh

Ah. ok. Thank you very much.