Daily free task

Get online date and time also tinydb stored time. Convert into milliseconds. If the difference is more than
86400000, use add point system

Someting like here
Screenshot_1
Screenshot_2

can u show me some examples?

That’s it. Once points added, repeat the procedure of what I suggested for every seconds. That is minus the stored date and time in milliseconds - 86400000

just done this

and get
Monday, 18 Oct 2021 09:05 PM

Convert this value into milliseconds using click component

Better you can use this timer exten

Also have a look at this web viewer timer too

1 Like

can u show some example i dont know how to convert.

Just tryed this but get error
Argument to MakeInstant should have form MM/dd/YYYY hh:mm:ss, or MM/dd/YYYY or hh:mm
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

can u help?

pls check the blocks… Unhackable timer:upside_down_face:
Button will be enabled after 24 hr from the click only. It wont reset even at 12:00AM. I have used with Date tool extension by @vknow360

pls try and let me know.

Good i will add this today later and test until them can i know if this show also time until daily become available again to claim?

That claim button i designed to function once in 24hr. If you want to reclaim before the timer then slightly you need to adjust the code

Demo

For testing i have tried ydy in companion. Now i am tested again, see i am unable to click and timer shows the remaining hours

Got it???

I know this but ask u if now also is show the time until button become available like ex 05:39:32

Good ok thats i want

1 Like

Have a look at this. If I refresh timer continue to run…

Good if i want some design for timer like flip countdown is possible?

May be you can use animation utility i think… i am not sure with that. May be some expert will guide. Actually, i spent lot of time to design this. Thought it is not helpful to you, certainly it will be helpful for my upcoming projects :relaxed::relaxed:

I was happy with the result. Yet to test in apk.with limited time :+1::+1::+1:

(As per your query i was attempt to give blocks​:blush:)

Im happy wit this just asking also thanks for help.

1 Like

Apk too working fine… thanks for making me to learn i was tried earlier but not successful but this time , Bangg… Online timer #24hr once button to activate

Can u send me the url that is in web 1