DelayHandler - Extension - May be similar, but definitely different!

Thank you very much for your analysis.

Please say your conclusion. I am eager to hear that.

2 Likes

As I said before, for the purposes you presented, it seems to work well and give better / more accurate results than the clock component.

Note: The extension doesn’t work in the background (idle / sleep mode or after pressing the Home button).

1 Like

Thank you.

I try to make this extension run in background.

3 Likes

Very nice extension. I am searching for this type of delay program for a long time. Keep koding!

1 Like

You are welcome.

1 Like

So is it something like wait() function? See Taifun’s reply here:

Not like that.

You can check it with other extensions, compare and then conclude.

1 Like

An helpfull extention :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is such a helpful extension, thanks very much; it will help to clean up my code a lot!

2 Likes

Is this Delay Synchronous or Asynchronous?

wait() is a synchronous method if I am not wrong.

1 Like

A great extension but can you add a block by which we can call any delay by its name…

1 Like

Awesome Work waiting for this since Long!!!

Try This Please

1 Like

Thank you very much for your appreciation.

I will add this feature. But, now I am fighting with COVID-19. Soon I recover, I will resume Koding.

3 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Nice Extension !! Great :thumbsup:

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: How to wait correctly?

May I know how this extension helps in Parallel Processing ? Can 2-3 procedures be done simultaneously ? Like if I have too many blocks in Screen.Initilaize event, Can I use this extension to split the blocks into 3 sets ? and will those three sets be processed at the same time ? Thus by reducing the Screen Initialization time ?

Yes you can do that…

But I don’t understand how. If it has a delay how do we make it work parallelly ?