Device not connected

Because QR code doesn’t work sometimes and also misbehave. so i tried second method but kodular USB companion also not working properly. i downloaded kodular starter helper but nothing happened… a dialogue box appear with an error message “kodular does not see your device, make sure the cable is plugged in and drivers are correct.” but cable is plugged and developer option is turned on my device.(Redmi 9 prime )

plz help…

Is starter running ? Have you enabled USB debugging? Did you approve the “Allow USB debugging” request?

Check
https://starter.kodular.io/

Yeah its working after allowing USB debugging option enable in my device but when i try to USB companion browser display a message “An internal error has occurred. Report a bug?” and give optioin ok and cancel but nothing happen but sometimes its works and sometimes not.

Unfortunately this is how it works, I have to press many times ok to make it work and if I recall correctly switching screens is not working. Better stick to companion or use an emulator like bluestacks, memu play etc…

Oh… btw what is the process for approve my app from kodular…?