[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] 🥳

Ok If you don’t mind , I will send the normal way (not background task) block that run with the extension .

Joko, it isn’t the problem with my extension. Try with Error Occured block.
Later I may have time anyway.

1 Like

It mean , in this case I should find the matter in the block’s that could not be Subscribe to my server isn’t ?

1 Like

Don’t use this extension not working

1 Like

Hi, Tech Developer, thanks for your so kind and polite words in the PM, I agree this extension may contain bugs, that doesn’t mean you can’t use that.

You wanted me to make the whole AIA with an example for you.

1 Like

Hi Lazza, I guess there is one mistake.

In the first element of the extra function you should also add an separator. Something like TagListVariable = var0; return false :: function().

You could also optimize the second element to true :: function(Notify).

Your extension has opened many possibilities in kodular, I love it! There is something that I cannot do for 2 months. I can’t get my app brought to the fore when it detects a Firebase change. Example: Open Screen1. If you could give me a hand I would really appreciate it. I am guiding myself through these blocks to open the screen, am I correct?

Hello,
i want to notify a message using notifier in background. so tried this. i followed above examples. it is working while app is running. after closed it i didnt get notification. please see my blocks section.
blocks(1)

Hi, use the clock component to convert the values into milliseconds.

The blocks you have put in the post is of version 4.0. Yes, it should be possible to open an app in the data change event.
The CallFunctionWithArgs is not yet completed. So just directly create the function and call that.

Make sure to enable auto-start permission and display over other apps. This is a testing feature and I have only tested that on Android 9.1.1.

Hi Thuva, I recommend you to not use Notifier block as it would not work on some devices in the background.
You can replace it with a notification component.

2 Likes

Thanks! What permission would that be? an apology, I’m just learning the permissions. You mean add a permission to the manifest?

Yeah, else you can just add Floating View extension and use its block “AskForOverlay” permission, else you have to enable that manually.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You should start by doing simple things with the extension.

Sorry for bothering, i am learning your blocks one by one.
What is invoke result? and how to set data in created variable.

OK I Did it.

What I have done…

Conclusion , There must be a time delay between Connection State and Subscribe state…

Next Step , I’ve trying compare text but it seem doesn’t work.

what I had done,

doesn’t Call showNotiftest

For that, you can just invoke a thing and then use invoke:result as the value in the variable. That would just work.

Please add a space after ::.
Its sensitive, so you have to put one space next to it as its not been well designed.

You should try that with the clock component instead.

1 Like

Ok I’ll try

NOTED: It’s Important to place a Space After.
And now worked well thank’s…

1 Like