[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

Glad to hear that my friend.

1 Like

Is this extension for processes that run when the app is closed and removed from the system ram?

Yeah, you are right.

This is for firebase data changed event handler function.
it is not working. what is the problem in blocks

Please change initialize to Initialize of the function name because they are case sensitive.

Hi Xoma, just a fyi… sadly i cant get the var to change from β€œempty” regardless of what i try. i’ve tried so many variations of this simple code but the end result is i get a notification of The Taglist value is empty. My expectations in this senario is it would say The tag list value is yes. (eventually i want to store the actual taglist from the event)

I can’t see why it doesnt work when people like joko have just posted a similar code and claims it works. shrug I’m kinda embarrassed at how many hours i’ve tried to store a new value in a variable and failed, i would of said its a bug if it wasn’t just me seemingly having the issue :slight_smile:

Hi, how i can use location sensor in background, i dont know is there topic like this, if someone know how to or have link pls share with me.

Please @Xoma

Hi Lazza, as said before, for the first element you are missing separator, set the first element of the process to something like thevar = "yes"; return false; :: pass).

Hi, @Windows_PRO Welcome to the community, what have you tried?

Navneet, I cant just make things all day, please try that yourself :pray:

help-me

Tinyweb_Db save …

not save lat and long. save text :man_shrugging:

I need it to save the coordinates, but instead it’s saving {%1}, what am I doing wrong?

@Xoma

What are those join blocks for?

Other data that are captured for correct separation in the DB
sample:

the other data is normal, the problem is with lat and long.

but these arrive like this

Sample:
Save correct :point_up:

Can you try showing the single value in a notification?
And which version you are using?

Are you going to try

in notify it works :man_facepalming:
but how to pass this to a variable? and save to tinywebdb

How can I put a clock, I’m trying and I’m not succeeding.
I want it to save in firebase every 30 seconds.

You should use the extra functions for that with code like `someVar = val0 :: pass
Edit: PM me your AIA file, I will check along with others’

Please look at some examples @Victor_Ken .

I need To wait 24 hours and delete specipic firebase value, is it possible with this extension? can you show me a block example if you can? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I trieI saw some example and tried to do the same, but i didn’t succeed.
What I want is exactly and send my lat and long every 30 seconds to the firebase!

How To set Alarm At 12.00 pm?