[Discontinued] Background Tasks [4.1] πŸ₯³

For the next version of the extension (4.0), I will note this down.

1 Like

my app is in the background, how do I bring it back to the foreground again? forward? please???

Open the app obviously.

Do you want to open your app or just bring it to the foreground mode? If you just need to bring it to the foreground, you need to create a function named β€œself” and there is a way to do it.

If you want to open your app from the background, you should try using tasks 4.0.

the extension will be able to work with the web component?

1 Like

the app is in the background and I need to bring it to the front

can you give me an example showing the blocks as it should do, i need your help, can you help me please?

how can we use the extension with texting component?
@ Xoma Kumaraswamy

component_event

You can do that eazily.

1 Like

Guys, there will be a new way to initialize complicated components like Firebase which takes (DefaultUrl, FirebaseUrl, Token, Initialize) methods that can be simplified to a reusable template file, this will fully reduce steps of components like firebase initialization, initialization then can be done by one block :grin:

The template file will be made out of Java :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hello @Xoma

I am using latest version of Extension, background is not working. However foreground is working fine, if i change the value in firebase.
blocks below for reference.

Hi, please try using the resolve activity block there you will be asked to give the app auto-start permission or the battery turn-off optimization permission.

1 Like

where i got this block called LoadTemplate?

Its in the beta version, you can get it from github.

1 Like

Provide Me Your Github Link Please.

https://github.com/XomaDev/tasks-ai2-dev/blob/master/xyz.kumaraswamy.tasks.aix, here it is.

1 Like

What Is Working Function Block Is For?
What Is Node?
In Beta Version.

Work function will replace java code with things like comparison with node tree type system then which will be evaled by the extension to perform certain tasks :grin:

1 Like

Any examples?

Currently, it’s in the beta stage and I don’t even myself remember how I did that :sweat_smile:
You would know more about it soon

1 Like