Do You Want Help Creating an Extension?

Hi Ken,

The link for ide.kodular.io is not working.
Is it just me or something is going on with this service?

Read this topic

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

3 Likes

The guide(s) will be out within a few hours. :wink:

5 Likes

Hey peeps, :wave:
The guides are finally out. Go and check them out on Medium:

Don’t forget to show some love by applauding (:clap: ) on the story. :relaxed:

16 Likes

This web site is not supporting in Egypt. :sob:

What about using Tor or a VPN?

1 Like

Okay I will try it

Hello … Good night.
First of all, I’m sorry for my English. I live in Brazil and would like help to create an extension, because I haven’t found it anywhere.
I need an extension that takes the photo and or records a video automatically without user intervention and without opening the camera. Just pressing a button or at a specific time specified by the user and that this photo or video is stored on the phone in a folder.
I thank you very much and I’m sorry again for my bad English.

Have you tried this?
takePicture
http://puravidaapps.com/camera.php

3 Likes

Good night Ken,

First thanks for the tip.
But I already tried. This function opens the camera for the user to take the photo. In my case, I am developing a security application where the user presses an emergency button and automatically sends his location to one of his contacts and I also need the application to take a photo of the automatic front camera every 1 minute without user intervention.
I found an extension that does this, but it is paid for. It is from purifidasapp.com of Taifun and currently costs $ 12. But as I live in Brazil the cost is much higher due to the devaluation of the real. Then you would have to pay around 70 reais Brazilian currency. And unfortunately my financial condition is critical and I am looking to develop this project with the dream of some financial return to help my family.

Is it really that difficult to post / copy a correct, valid URL?

Excuse me . As I am from Brazil the spell checker tried to correct it automatically and I didn’t see the error. Follow the corrected link.

http://puravidaapps.com/camera.php

2 Likes

Make an Extension of ad networks that helps a lot of developer to develop apps with different extension Like:- Vungle ads and also the dynamic ads that we can use in list view also. Have a look on it.

Please no ads :sob:

1 Like

Will you be able to use those extensions in Kodular? :joy:

1 Like

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

2 Likes