Drive File Display Extension (FREE)

how does the extension work? So does it run a video url? I tried it with the video player. Please, it didn’t work. Your extension didn’t work.

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

This extension will return you the source URL of any file. If you will enter your Google Drive image URL, it will return the source URL. I will add blocks after some time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will add blocks for this extension once I’ll be on my laptop. Please wait. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are waiting, but with this plug-in, you need to find a way to play the video with the video player.
Video is important but there are many extensions for uploading photos.

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

Nice :+1: extension @golumaths100. Keep it up & We are waiting for your next extension.

1 Like

@FIKIR_KUMESI @Jai_sankar_E Here’s the block.

To play video:

To show image:

Hope it helps. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you. :relieved:

1 Like

for pdf file?

To show the PDF file, first you have to download the PDF file and then save the PDF file path.

After downloading the file, follow these blocks:

2 Likes

Thank you for immediate reply

1 Like

Or webview for showing pdf directly without downloading

1 Like

Videos longer than 10 minutes give 701 error, I think you need to improve it.

thank you

FIKIR_KUMESI

I don’t think this is caused by this extension. Search for error 701 in this community . This is more a problem of the exoplayer.
https://community.kodular.io/search?q=error%20701

1 Like

It is not a problem of extension as mentioned by @Django_s_Android_App. It is because of video player. The main motive of extension is to return the source URL of any given file’s URL. Hope you understand. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe. I have not tried it yet. You can try and let us know. :sweat_smile:

No, I don’t think this is the case. Following my error, there is the url in the source of the video player that gives the error.

@Titan_geek @golumaths100
To my knowledge, another way to open a pdf without downloading is by using an activity starter. it can work without extension. and it might work with this extension, but I never tried with this extension. hope this helps you.

3 Likes

Nice Extension, Is this extension can be used for viewing any file in Drive?

3 Likes

If you will use activity starter to open PDF in your device, then it will be downloaded. If you want to show it in Chrome or any other browser, then you can show it directly using Google Drive. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. :relieved:

Yeah. It returns the source URL of any file in Google Drive.

1 Like