Duplicate any text string not working in new update 1.4C.2

Hi
same problem for me on Both Chrome and Opera. I tried every solution that where mentionned before

1 Like

Someone make a small as possible aia that shows the behaviour and post it here. I still think it is still not a Kodular bug but so we can see what happens on our side.

I think this bug from kodular side because same error face many user after new update 1.4C.2 , as per your request i share aia file as well as video same aia file i face text string error

test.aia (3.6 KB)

2 Likes

i try other browser firefox but same error …Dear kodular team @Diego @Conor @Hossein kindly look into this error.

Actually, this was happening to me forever :rofl:
Also, do not tag people to get attention.

1 Like

for me, it started with 1.4C2, never had this bug before

1 Like

This is how it works for me now. I saw the behaviour when i opened your aia (screen 2) but i cleared the cache of Opera and then i worked again. Never had the problem with Chrome. Looked at your aia via Unchive and looked at your

But couldn’t find anything wrong. Why i had for a few minutes the same effect i don’t know. After that it was back to normal. For now. Please don’t tag developers. Devs read all posts on the community. They are tagged enough, in my view to much.

3 Likes

i am also Facing same problem from yesterday.first i thing that was my browser problem but now after looking discussion i thing this is a bug .

I never use opera browser , but now i install opera browser and test it but same problem
as you can see attached video text string value is “A” but when i it duplicate it show “Screen1” , when i repone the project text string Value “A” also change with “Screen1” , same issue in my all previous project also when i edit it , i never face this issue before 1.4C.2 update…kindly do needful otherwise it is difficult for me and other user,

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

no solution yet, same issue with new release,

it was working fine in old version.

Developers are looking into this. Just be patient.

3 Likes

Gracias Peter, hacéis un gran trabajo!

Hi, is it possible for you to use English? English is the official language on the community.

3 Likes

I faced the same problem today and uploaded the aia file and then re-imported the log-out name. The problem was solved. I hope you will not return again.

In my case it solved but when i re-open the project same error coming…

I am facing same problem . please someone can tell me solution.

1 Like

Welcome, if you would have read the topic instead of posting immediately you would have seen that developers are looking into this.

1 Like

Workaround