Error 1109: Specified URL is not valid

please any one can help me to resolve that problem i’am really upset getting that error message Error 1109: Specified URL is not valid

Before using this url in app try the same with browser, Is it ok or not … also in web1 got text that global log seems to be not set properly. Remove the first set get global log and in the second insisted of get global get log use response content

the Url its working properly in the browser Login is Ok i will try to do what u explain thank you

Also when user click button instead of setting the url in variable directly you can set it with web url and move the web1.get just bellow the set web1 url block and try

realy i don’t know where is the problem

here is the screen if any one can help modifying it :

Maproduit_Screen1.ais (4.4 KB)

On Button 1 click block, Put web get after web url

1 Like

Did you read my 4th post, I did the same and got value

moment iam doing it right now

@Still-learning yes i got value too but the application does not jumping to the next Screen ???

Yes, it is due to your rule is doesnt match. If you set correct, it will jump

that’s what iam asking for a correct rules for jumping to the next sceen :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face:

the problem is length of the log in ok 9 letters only but it is telling total length is 10 and you have added something as first letter in your php code may be enter or something else and that thing i cannot get it here. IF you find what is that then it will work

image .

Yes i am sure you have given an enter just before the log word. see

that is the problem. Pls correct your code and retry

try this code, and forget about your php file… I am sure you will be redirected

Oh my goooood it’s working @Still-learning you are the best thank
you Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery much :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Please avoid the label text block. :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.