Error 201 After Update 1.5.5 (Camera did not return an Image)

thanks for the reply, but the bodymindpower block only repeatedly show an old image. further since I am using multiple cameras and storing the images locally till the time comes to upload it, I cannot delete the images .Taifunimage is a paid extension so don’t want to buy it in case the error persists.
btw what is ASD ?
lastly, Where can I access the bodymindpower extension? perhaps I could try it.
thanks again.

further to my reply above, I created a simple camera app on Kodular and on testing it got the same 201 error. I then went to MIT app inventor and made the exact same app and it worked flawlessly. So it appears to me that there is obviously some bug in the latest version of Kodular.
Is there some official helpdesk for kodular that we can contact about this issue?

this is a known issue since June 2022
I moved your posts into the corresponding thread…
up to now we did not find a way to wake up the developers to fix this error…

Taifun

2 Likes

Hi Taifun, Thanks for addressing the elephant in the room. Now it is clear that Kodular needs to be debugged and also equally clear that there is no timeline for this! Well, I cannot wait (each day I delay, some one in rural India may not receive my medical advice), so could you please let me know how I could purchase your pro camera extension (which hopefully will resolve my camera 201 error)? BTW could you please share the latest APK (created after Sep/Oct 2022) for the test camera app? An older version compiled in 2021 will work (as all older versions of my app compiled in 2021 work perfectly well) . But if any camera app compiled (after sep 2022) using the buggy Kodular SDK works, then I can be assured that it will work for me too.
Thanks again, in anticipation.

I would also like to thank Dario and GSR for stepping in with some helpful advice.
BTW is it possible to send private messages to individual users? I could then take up separate threads with each user without spamming the whole group.
Thank you all, God Bless!
Dr. Lavanian MD

Hi GSR,
If you are in India, could we connect offline, say on phone, to discuss this?

this is not my extension… you can find it here

Taifun

imagen

Got it. :slightly_smiling_face:Thank you, Dario

Thank You Taifun, will try the Pro Camera extension

Did it worked?

Thanks it work fine for me, I use it in 3 different formulae on the same page just change the camera 1, camera 2, and camera3 thanks :relieved:

Hello…
how can i use this solution with two cameras?? please !

yes you can use it, just rename the camera and all shall be ok

thank you really
but this is the onely way i solved by it

and more thank to you pro

1 Like

this is some notes (( which happen with me ))

1. Give no resuilt

2. Gave this output but no image

3.Gave this output and “” Gave “” image

and this is the aia File

cameraSolution.aia (37.4 KB)

and this is the aix link which i used

and more thank to bodymindpower and Taifun and Dario_R for helping :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome… I think you just need to do this…

thank you really

1 Like

I have tried it with a motorola cell phone and it duplicates the photo, one in the path of the pictures app and another in the image gallery of the camera

Great. Very good.