Error in building apk after new update: The build server is not compatible with this version of Kodular

I already tried the mentioned solutions and I can’t compile the app

Screenshot the error message or view log

Ok, I just got this my self when tried to load an old project from project list.

Building 3 times, no effect
Saving the project in between, no effect

As I didn’t want to reload until I have don some other things first, next in turn was changing the view Phone, from HTC Nexus 9 to Samsung G Note 5, it started to build

I may just have been lucky with the above

1 Like

yes this is best way same happened with me you could have check i posted some topic like this

this is not helping

Kawa compile time: 4.162 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 4.228 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1596819368722_0.026069640423763363-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes3.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

I once got similar error i simply went to my browser settings and cleared history and it worked for me

These are the two errors that one gives me when compiling from the browser, the other when trying to open on the cell phone

bild

Google translate,

an error occurred while parsing the package

Check your package name and it should be ex. zxy.yourdomainname.yourappname

FYI to all, there seems to be something wrong with the package name. Kodular has been notified and they are investigating.

1 Like

as I locate the name of the package, it is the first time that I carried out that operation

What about this error.i faced this when i tried to export my apk
IMG_20200808_163310

Build sever working fine for me. Just tried to export an APK and done!

Have you tried again after refreshing the creator page?

I tried many times. & then my apk was export successfully.

Make sure that your package name follows the guidelines…

I’m not sure if this is the only thing that produces that error

however, package name has a fault…

One of the buildservers in the pool was running an outdated version. It should be fixed now.

7 Likes

the best way to solve it I found was to delete the package name and leave it blank, and there it compiles and installs perfect

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.