Error message appears

@Still-learning
In the case of a database, i think only When Database Changed blocks will cause this error, there is no Select List Item block in only one When Database Changed Block I used
For Clocks i have no timmer enabeld as adefoult value .

If you have any issue to share the blocks what we have asked you, then pls check up just like we suggest in post 2 and post11

@dora_paz
:grinning: I thought that Moderator could see inside closed black boxes like :mage:

I hope this is not good practice, untill you share even moderator cannot see your hidden blocks.

@Still-learning
Of course, I don’t have the slightest problem with showing the blocks, by this way I learned from you here in Kodular community (by showing the blocks from others).
But if you look carefully, you will find that they are very many, more than 2000 blocks, which will make more chaos and will take a very long time to arrange them until you can see them.

No one Can see inside closed black boxes @Still-learning, It was for fun :slightly_smiling_face:

I think,You misunderstand us… No issue… We asked you to share only screen intialise block… you can delete the post no 24… no use of it :smiley:

1 Like

It seems like you are wasting everyone’s time or just trolling.

Either post your relevant blocks or stop posting altogether.

2 Likes

@deanart2012
Why are you saying I’m wasting time? :neutral_face:
I think that whoever wants to share with me or help me in what I publish will do so, and I thank him very much
And whoever doesn’t want that is not to blame, so I don’t waste anyone’s time

You are not posting anything useful or helpful.

Post a clear picture of the relevant blocks you need help with.

@deanart2012
Do you have enough time to review more than 2000 blocks, Or would this be a waste of your time?? :face_with_monocle:

What you can do is just download the original aia and it’s keystore then start deleting blocks to find out.

1 Like

I think that when Initialize Screen block is disabled, This means that no block can be executed except for some types of blocks such as clock and When Database Changed block, am I right ?

yes, thats what i have insisted in the post no.16

It is also strange that this error does not appear in Companion, it just appears when I install apk on my phones
@Still-learning
@dora_paz

Try disabling the on text change blocks

4 Likes

That’s the issue witch I have faced before and so what I did was started desabling and enabling blocks one by one to check what blocks are effecting/triggering the issue and then I found my issue.
So you can do this.

2 Likes

@Boban You always have the solution :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Thank you very much
@Still-learning
@dora_paz
@JINIKING
the error was because of On Text Chang block,thank you @Boban

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.