Error when export app

I try to create song book (lyric) app offline. But i cannot export apk file…i really need help… I used so many blocks but thats the only way i know…

Here is the aia file…Phatna.aia (415.6 KB)

If there another short cut way using listview, that would be very great… Thank you

Error message?

Please provide a screenshot of the blocks and error message so we can help you with troubleshooting.

Wow, didn’t expect this but as you are beginner what could you do

This is the error, can only guess because of all the if statements 350…

(compiling io/kodular/bobans_s73/Phatna/Screen4.yail to io.kodular.bobans_s73.Phatna.Screen4)

ERROR: io/kodular/bobans_s73/Phatna/Screen4.yail line 51: evaluating syntax transformer 'if’ threw java.lang.StackOverflowError

Kawa compile time: 2.787 seconds

Will see what I can do to reduce all that however, I’m not promising anything

1 Like

Yess this is the error…
I search tutorial and aia for this but this is the only way i found…:grin:

Hope there will be an easy way

Yeah…something like this

(compiling io/kodular/bobans_s73/Phatna/Screen4.yail to io.kodular.bobans_s73.Phatna.Screen4)

ERROR: io/kodular/bobans_s73/Phatna/Screen4.yail line 51: evaluating syntax transformer ’ if’ threw java.lang.StackOverflowError

Kawa compile time: 2.787 seconds

But why?

I already made using airtable as db. But i want an offline mode…so this i the only i know.

One button to one Label… :grin:

Well, I went from 3900 blocks to at most 150 blocks, removed more then 1000 components however, you would have to add 350 txt files as assets instead

I have only don it with 5 of your songs titles and lyric, the rest you would have to do your self

PhatnaNew.aia (223.9 KB)

songtitle.csv (149 Bytes)

Quick review what you need to do

• use the above csv file to fill in all of your titles
  • for lyric 6 and onward
  • save each lyric in separate file and name it accordingly
  • title 6 --> lyric 6.txt and upload all txt files and csv file to assets

Ok, hope it will work… Thank you so much.

If there is any doubt, will ask again.

Thank you so much. now i can finish it.

But still…is it possible to add search filter… Its easy with listview but cardview…no idea…:pray:

download (2)

1 Like

Thank you guys for your help and precious time.

I still need a search filter like listview filter in dynamic cardview…

Thanks again in advance.

Since I tried to replicate your design I used cardview however, you can use listview instead

I dont want the change but if it is possible, i still want that search option… If not then no problem…

Can you please help me again with that search option…???

Can you PM me your last edited aia

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.