Exist this text expandable component?

Hi all,

Sorry, but what component can do something like that?

Thanks

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

As already posted many times in this forum, topics about DeepHost’s extensions are not allowed here, since the author does not give any support in his extensions anymore.

2 Likes

I was just trying to help i didn’t know that sorry
But just a question, even if he doesn’t vive support in his extensions here you shouldn’t deny topics about his extensions because he’s making huge effort to make them and he’s helping me as Koder a lot with his extensions, he even provide tutorial video for each extension he posts in his app. I think he doesn’t have time to talk here in the community maybe he has lots of projects and work, in my opinion we shouldn’t deny anyone from talking about his extensions or to get help if something went wrong with them but if these are the rules it’s okay :slightly_smiling_face:
Sorry again

2 Likes

That’s the point. If he is helping you directly, fine, but he does not give any solution about bugs in his extensions here in the forum since a long time. So, because of it the rules are clear. You can see it in any other messages about his extensions here in the forum.

3 Likes

With the dynamic components extension you can create any layout you want.

You have to create a Vertical Arrangement. In the vertical arrangement create horizontal arrangement which includes textbox and image component, and next vertical arrangement with items in it. On image click you set the second vertical arrangement to visible or not visible.

1 Like

As mentioned above by @Kleyber_Derick a search on the forum.

1 Like

This :point_down: guide of mine may help

1 Like