[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

You don’t think they could’ve done it the following way

Never create a variable that will only be used once in one place. Variables were meant to be created when you need them in multiple places to reduce the amount of blocks you need, but in this case removing the variable would reduce the block amount by one.

2 Likes

You are absolutely right :slight_smile:

1 Like

And you were right about not switching “comp” for “component” :hugs: I didn’t see the ID “title” there :)

1 Like

You are fantastic now it’s ok!!!

Can i use Tainfun textbox extension with dynamic component extension and if is possible how i use it?

Maybe this might help

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, you are very kind @dora_paz , i have a little question, I need to use with the EnterPressed event, it’s wil working?.

:hugs:

Most probably, haven’t test it :slight_smile:

A query:
I am using dynamic cards and common cards views, how to identify the click between one and the other, I can’t know when the common card viewer is clicked, it goes to the component when a card viewer is clicked

Already anwsered here . Please do not spam

I am using dynamic components with this extension and common card viewer, when I click on a common card viewer I don’t know how to g

et its name or know what receipt was clicked 

For common cardviews - not dynamic you can create a dictionary and use value for key in order to identify cardview

1 Like

Hi all,

Can anyone share demo aia of dynamic component extension? I makes it easier to understand. I have to been trying to look for some good videos on youtube for this, but couldn’t find any.

Thanks in advance.

You will get many designs with dynamic component extensions , Free AIA template, UI Kit & Resource Download , UI/UX with Koder
Click here Or Google Play

Thank you for your response. The links shared by you are indeed helpful and much appreciated.

However, they have example aia and apk of dynamic component of kodular and not this extension.

Can you share an aia of this extension so as to better understand, how to use this extension.

Can we use this extension to use webview as dynamic copnonent?

Thanks in advance.

You can find here a list

Thank you for your response.
I have few questions

Can you use this extension to create dynamic component of webview component of kodular?

google sheets is free to use. But if we load data from google sheets then how many queries or app request can google sheet address ? like everytime a user opens an app, a request will be sent. so there might be some limit.

thank you

How to set lable to Font Bold without uploading ttf file mean in asset folder font file

In Schema, name is required for metadata, to invoke SchemaCreated event.
Otherwise, it gives JSONException, no value for name
Either update TemplateCreator wiki or pass an empty string if the name key is not found.

Thanks, I updated the wiki.

1 Like