[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Add a button to your screen in the designer view and if you dont require it then hide it and then check the “+ Any Component” for “Any Button”

1 Like

Component name = dynamic component get id???

what do you wanna check? or do?

I take three different dynamic component in screen1 to create a 1.card view(create with dynamic component 1) 2. Background image(dynamic component 2) 3. Play button(dynamic component 3).
Now
When user click on the play button video will be play

So there must be a relation in ID’s for each bundle right?

Yes. The all are linked with each other.
But problem is that I can’t find “when play button clicked”.
By Any Component how I get component name?

You want the id of the button clicked?

1 Like

Thank you very much friend thank​:pray::two_hearts: you love​:heart::kissing_heart: you friend

1 Like

Hello everybody,

I use DynamicComponents as follows:

1.) Why do I have to use a CardView1 object name for Create?
What is the difference to DynamicComponents and Dynamic_Card_view?

1. For the Cardview I have 3 dynamic Horizonat, 2 dynamic Imaged and 3 dynamic labels.

It takes a long time to create. Can I optimize the creation so that it is easier and therefore faster?

I already tested v2.1.0 and v2.0, but both are pointing out the same error, even though only the cardview in the schema

Schema:
{
“name”: “Ecommerce ListView”,
“metadata-version”: 1,
“author”: “Thiago Cavalcanti”,
“platforms”:
[
“Kodular”
],
“keys”:
[
“count”,
“image”,
“title”,
“sub”
],
“components”:[
{
“id”: “card_{count}”,
“type”: “MakeroidCardView”,
“properties”:
{
“Width”:228,
“Height”:300,
“Elevation”:2,
“CornerRadius”:4,
“ContentPaddingBottom”:4,
“ContentPaddingLeft”:0,
“ContentPaddingRight”:0,
“ContentPaddingTop”:0,
“FullClickable”:true
},
“components”:[
{
“id”: “img_{count}”,
“type”: “Image”,
“properties”:
{
“Width”:-2,
“Height”:-2,
“Picture”:"{image}"
}
}
]
}
]
}

Can you show the block which is behind the error message?

1 Like

It’s

global_id = global_id + 1

1 Like

You said 2.0.0 also had this issue?

1 Like

I too using v2.0 but i haven’t got any error.

Some tip to fix error

1. Close companion
  2. Delete and Re-import extension v2.0
1 Like

yes, for this reason I’m using old version.

I too. Hope @yusufcihan will fix it soon

1 Like

thanks, now it works

1 Like

I checked and did some tests, the errors only appear in version v2.1.0 when Async is as true and when I use Schema

1 Like

Hello @Thiago,

I thank you for checking when the errors appear! That helps me a little, only because the Schema block is nearly identical to the Create block internally and I made changes to both those blocks at the same time. It’s taking me some time to get a status update because I am trying to redo everything that’s been done so that I can find the exact area since I did end up making about 30 changes within just a few days, and never tested with the Schema block.

Currently, the method I used for Async, I believe isn’t even considered a real way of doing things on the UI thread, I’d have to do some more searching and see what the alternatives are to the extent of App Inventors capabilities. For the meanwhile, as said before, everyone stay on 2.0.0. Thank you!

2 Likes

I did some tests and that was it.

In order not to take up too much space in my blocks I use the schema, but with the schema, without Async, it takes a long time to load 5 cardviews with images hosted on a server.

I will be waiting for a new version for this fix, for me Async would help a lot with the UI / UX of my apps

In the meantime, I will be using v2.0.0 Thanks!

2 Likes