[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

if you use older version (as marked in the picture) then you wont get it.

Try newer version

1 Like

I have it, but simply overlooked it among all the other blocks. It works perfectly. Thanks

2 Likes

How can I use this property in components created via schema?

1 Like

in the component place just use get dynamic component with dynamic id

1 Like

I have an image in Card View. I can get the Dynamic ID of the card view, but not the image.

1 Like

do you want to get the image?

multiple way you can get it

1. get id , convert it into index with this index take the item from image list

2. get id of the clicked component , convert it into dynamic image id, using this id get the image associated with this id

1 Like

This is how images are loaded. The methods you said don’t seem appropriate to change after they’ve been added.

1 Like

You are using schema, in which you can set image ,cont get image from dynamic id

2 Likes

Hello. There is always a problem with ball component? I tried to create it and the ball doesn’t move . I can change position but it can’t move and also I can get the right speed value of the component. I have to fix something? I read that some users are using it fine :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

In recent versions of the extension, ImageSprite & Sprite (and their derivations - I assume) should work normally. If it still doesn’t work, can you provide an AIA (in direct messages or this topic) to inspect what’s going on?

2 Likes

Thanks, here my tests. I tried with and without when component built and also with AnyComponent. With fill parent and fix dimension of canvas.
Thank you again for this extention and your work :+1:

Test.aia (40.0 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks, looks like the extension doesn’t call “Initialize” method for Ball components. As a workaround, you can do it manually, as explained below.

For anyone who creates Ball components dynamically, make sure you invoke “Initialize” method of the created Ball component after you create the component.

The extension already calls that “Initialize” method for ImageSprites, but it doesn’t call that method automatically for Ball components, I’m planning to fix that in the final (probably) release.

2 Likes

Thanks , I will try it as soon as possible

2 Likes

Great. It works good :+1:t2: Now I have a new game :joy: for study :man_facepalming:t2:
Thank you

2 Likes

i have a problen about remove
i call the remove function but the object isnt removed
this is my code:

1 Like

Hi, can you send an AIA that reproduces the issue? (not the whole project, just a minimal example is fine)

1 Like

sure!
but its incomplete

testApp.aia (308.3 KB)

1 Like

dont no if its been talked about but using the maps.
how can I use this to make like 100 circles in maps to work with the distance-to-feature
I don’t know how to address it to the maps and then set lats and long and circle radius

thanks for any tips

1 Like

not fixed it but I just made one circle and used a DIR of lats and longs with a for each block so it just movies the 1 circle around 100 times may be less processing that way anyhow

Hello!

Thanks for the wonderful extension.

I was using an old version without the Isdynamic block. I then updated to v 2.2.2. Now when I use this check, I get ‘false’ even when the element was created by the extension (old version).

I am using this block to check:

How can this be resolved? Should I again create the blocks using the updated version?

Thanks.