[F/OS] - Dynamic Components Extension (for every component) 2.3.0

Dynamic Component
how to createā€¦"when user click on any list view e.gā€¦cardview4 4 means index and cardview means component namesā€¦then change cardview4 background color changeā€¦
and all componet in list were not change
please any one can help me

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m creating imageSprites using this extension (like falling coins in a game). But the CollidedWith event doesnā€™t called when the dynamic elements collide with any other elements. Can you please help me to understand why this is happening?
It works when ball1 collide with regular(static) ImageSprite, but nothing happens when it collides with dynamic ImageSprite created with this extention.

1 Like

Unfortunately, sprites may have issues when they dynamically generated, since they work ā€œdifferentlyā€ than other visible components. Iā€™m not actually sure how this can be fixed, and even Iā€™m not sure when I can, since the extension is no longer in active development as it can be considered ā€œcompletedā€ in current state. Iā€™m still interested in fixing critical issues though, but sadly, sprites is not in my priority list at the moment.

5 Likes

Greetings friends, I have read many tutorials and I have not been able to solve the problem I have.
I explain as much detail as possibleā€¦ I have a menu that is loaded from mysql in a dynamic carview, it works very well. I need that when pressing the images it replaces the cardview. Each image makes a query to mysql and brings the corresponding category, the problem I have is that it does not change the categories, only the first image does, the others do notā€¦ I leave an image of what I need to do, blocksā€¦ If someone can give me one help I would appreciate it I have spent days assembling and disassembling with tutorials and other aia that I saw and nothing works for meā€¦ success to all

here my blocks

thanks guys

1 Like

Make sure two thingsā€¦

1. On clicking every images, Is it querying peroperly and bring out the correct result
  2. When results come after every query, Are you clearing the pre existing dynamic componentsā€¦

Every time when web got result you must catch the response content in global variable which should be initialised with create empty list and also it be must be cleared

3 Likes

thanks you RSG, your answer brought me the solution

blocks(30)

1.- clear global variable
2.- remove dynamic component

this work for meā€¦ thanks

2 Likes

Glad to here. But Is global index too act as list in your case? If it is used for number then it must reset or initialized with zero

2 Likes

I like to handle the data as it is handled with php, ajax or jquery, it seems more like and understandable to meā€¦

Thatā€™s why here I use the id of the mysql database as a global index for the entire component, as I show in the imageā€¦

greetings and success for you friendā€¦
cardview-02

2 Likes

Greetings @yusufcihan, a specific question I wanted to know why this item is not deleted? to show? The problem is not with the database, it is with sampling.

Thank you with whatever you can help meā€¦ successes

If I have more than one item, they are all deleted without problems, when there is only one left, this is the one that is not deleted and remains printed on the screen, every time I press the click to delete it, it intermittently deletes and reappears, clarifying that this item was previously deleted from the database and no longer existsā€¦

1 Like

First, sorry for the late reply.

Can you also show how you are creating components?

1 Like

Problem is solvedā€¦ the main problem is he is not deleting properly from his PHP due to wrong Iā€™d. No issue now

2 Likes

This is how it works, I share in case someone has the same problem in the future

blocks(51)

blocks(44)

The error was given by the ā€œJson Parseā€ block, but for some sudden reason, it stopped giving the error and sending the ā€œnullā€ message, which is how it should be when there is no more data. When the last item was eliminated, the last item could be eliminatedā€¦ success to all especially to GSR who spent hours helping me, thanks friend, blessings

2 Likes

Welcome friendā€¦ BTW it is GSRā€¦

Make two correctionsā€¦

1. pull out the the save tinydb and label text out side of the yellow event block.
  2. Since you are saving only int in tinydb, if value not found no need to use create empty dictionary just use 0
2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Dynamic component UI Error

Hello i have a problem and i need help. The dynamic component block my app a few seconds until it show the views. Im using UI and and listing 10 by 10. This is my code.

Uploading: blocks.pngā€¦

1 Like

Unable to Create Dynamic Firebase Componet Null Object error shown

You cannot create Firebase component dynamically, special operations should be performed to create a dynamic Firebase Object.

1 Like

First of all, thank you for an awesome extension.

I have buttons in my app that are partially created in the designer and partially through this dynamic components extension.

When using the any buttonā€™s click event as follows
blocks

I get the following error for any button created through the designer:

The operation Text cannot accept the arguments: , [*nothing*]

What I am actually trying to achieve is to only react to the buttons created through the extension, but how can I recognize them? The GetId function returns this weird value that unfortunately cannot even be compared to in any way.

Thank you
Michael

1 Like

You must use if then block

If the clicked component IsDynamic {get component}
then get the id of the clicked component

2 Likes

I didnā€™t see the isDynamic block. Thank you.

1 Like