[F/OS] Recycler List View - Render larger data sets efficiently using `RecyclerView` for AppInventor & Distros

Any solution for this? I too face the same … @dora_paz @dohop96

@zainulhassan can you say

Anyone please provide solution for this :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: @Still-learning give it a try

I am facing the same problem, what is the solution?

Hey, There is an aia available in the post by dora in which set data(count) feature is working(We need to make a button & add set data on button click) but if we update the extension to the latest one which is available on GitHub then it stopped working.

Can anyone confirm this, & also can someone provide old version of this extension?.

Can any one Explain How to Use With Latest version 1.0.3

How i can call certain id component?

1 Like

How it was solved?

What is this Error And How solve it Im Use latest version 1.0.3

How did you manage to make this card?

I real appreciate this aix but I have an idea to create a simple app for private chat like this with only two data types Text & Voice note

Please if any developer can try to know how to impliment the blocks for that ui dynamically using this aix for voice note and text l will real appreciate

when i add item data… it doesn’t work ( new item not show )… help me please

1 Like

getting this error “Error from Companion: invoke: no method named `ItemAnimator’ in class com.dreamers.recyclerlist.RecyclerList” while compiling the app. in version 1.0.3

App crashes after compiling

Hello @zainulhassan ,
I am trying to load huge image data in your recycler view extension (in a grid view) but I am getting a very buggy experience you can see in the video.

Ignore the lag, its due to screen mirroring

The images add up randomly anywhere and sometimes they are repeated.

Is there any solution for their smooth loading without any bugs?

Any help will be apprceiated

1 Like

its a wonderfull extension but how can i view the image which comes from airtable using recyclerlist view (pop up type)

How to delete all dynamically created components, is it possible?

Screenshot 2023-04-06 215415

doesn’t work on app inventor

Item insert not working